Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Rate My Space Community (in Rate My Space) by HGTV Julia
Hi ginnai, Please send me a message with the spaces you're concerned about. I know you can't collec......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Rate My Space

Discussion Topic  RE: The Rate My Space Community (in Rate My Space) by HGTV Julia
Hi madquilter2, All we're asking is that folks realize that we've reached out to all of the users i......

Discussion Topic  The Rate My Space Community (in Rate My Space) by HGTV Julia
Hello all, As evidenced on this board, there have been some long-standing issues with in-fighting, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rating System (in Rate My Space) by HGTV Julia
I know this is a heated topic. I'd like to ask everyone to review the guidelines for posting to this......

Discussion Topic  Rating System (in Rate My Space) by HGTV Julia
Hello everyone, I closed up a few of the various discussions on this topic and started a central on......

Discussion Topic  By Popular Demand: Holidays Category for Rate My Space (in Rate My Space) by HGTV Julia
Hello everyone, As many of you have suggested and requested, we've created a Holidays category for ......

Discussion Topic  Rate My Space is open to DIYNetwork.com! (in Rate My Space) by HGTV Julia
Hi everyone, You should have received an email about this already, but I thought I'd mention it her......

» Refine Search
» New Search