Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 63
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1254 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Devoted a lot of Saturday to doing it. Glad I did though- worked on applications Sunday, Monday. Yar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Wasn't supposed to even sew today-- but needed a break from job applications, sprinklers, decking wi......

Close up of a corner...

Discussion Topic  My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I didn't want to post on the other thread in case some people don't want to see, but here is my vers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting friends, thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Continued thinking of you. Considering I am not near 35 year, I can't imagine what your going throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Looks great. I am jealous! My sewing room has moved 3 times to due LACK of insulation in our house w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange - 2nd mailing (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I mailed mine since I was at the post office. The guidelines said mail on time or early. If that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone doing the row by row experience? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
No shops in the whole state ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew these blocks together.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I would also consider what quilting you want to do-- I think quilting would be highlighted on the so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew these blocks together.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I like the solid star versions, but like Bozie said, hard to tell without seeing the other fabrics....

Discussion Topic  RE: 45 days left to the Get Your Mrs Claus On Doll Quilt deadline (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Found 2 patterns I want to try today. Will hopefully pull fabric tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange + Pics of original row! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Glad to hear your foot is getting better. Here is a picture of your original row....

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange + Pics of original row! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I can take a picture of NicuNurses- I have it now. Probably won't post until tomorrow (camera batter......

I got NicuNurse's today. Will post a picture of her original row later....

Gonsewin'- mailed today, you should have RN 55's row by Monday. Here is the original row you are wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I resized the block to 6" and made 4. Haven't stitched them together yet in case they are not next t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
The original block wasn't too bad. I am making my quilt more of a sampler of different sizes, so I r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I'm usually the one waiting, so hoping for surprises in people's mailboxes on Monday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wlecome New member - laleighma1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Welcome from Idaho. I am also a teacher, hunting for work (supposed to be working on job application......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
Bumping to the top- this one day mystery is tomorrow...

» Refine Search
» New Search