Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3394 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on minor renovations on a potential home. (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
I'd probably want to add a covered porch for the front door. Not sure about the Tudor styling on th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Poll  RE: Dumpster Dive (in Landscaping) by Sparky
Cool idea. Throw in a strong pump to create a current and you could use it as a stationary lap pool......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: white kitchen cabinet (in General Remodeling) by Sparky

Discussion Topic  RE: Spam (in Holmes on Homes) by Sparky
I see that. I can take my post being deleted now that the spam is gone. They really do need to pay ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holmes on Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Option for Kitchen Lighting (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
This is probably not the best board to post your question. Gal Abby is long gone and no one really ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Mechanisms to reduce over-watering on the existing irrigation system (in Landscaping) by Sparky
We are required to put rain sensors on any automatic irrigation systems. I don't have one, but the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: High dollar remodel....just for you, not resale? (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
My parents added on to my childhood home when I was a teenager. My parents had no intention of movi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gazebo troubles (in The Outdoor Room w/Jamie Durie) by Sparky
If a permanent roof isn't in the budget for you, I'd go with a shade that retracts when not in use. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > The Outdoor Room w/Jamie Durie

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for Renovation Assistance (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Lisa, We're always a little skeptical of first time posters putting up links. Good luck with your p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Electrical for Shed (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
As to the trench, rent a ditch witch. Get the utilities marked before trenching. Electrical wires n......

I would consider running a larger circuit and install a sub panel given the distance and your use fo......

The heater would likely need a dedicated circuit, possibly the same for the fridge depending on how ......

Discussion Topic  Soil Test Results (in General Gardening) by Sparky
Longish post, hopefully it will format OK. I finally followed Kimm's advice and got my soil tested ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Money and Budget (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky

Discussion Topic  RE: Money and Budget (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
Welcome to the boards. Old complaint. They have abandoned shows like Designed to Sell, Design on a......

Discussion Topic  What to update, what to leave for the buyer (in Get It Sold) by Sparky
Short little slide show from This Old House Magazine on what to fix and what to leave for the new ow......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Registration Form irregularities (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Sparky
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  Registration Form irregularities (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Sparky
I normally do my daily sweepstakes entries (Dream Home, Travel Channel, DIY and Food) on a PC using ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Counter backsplash issue (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
I suspect it is tight at places along the wall but the walls aren't completely flat, which isn't unu......

Discussion Topic  RE: My sinkhole nightmare (in Holmes on Homes) by Sparky
Mike doesn't respond to posts here, only other viewers of HGTV and DIY. I'd check with your insuran......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holmes on Homes

» Refine Search
» New Search