Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3392 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Where are you located? Tile is good in really warm climates, not so much in colder climates without......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: New veg garden layout - Help! (in General Gardening) by Sparky
I'm going with 4x4 with paths between the raised beds. I think I'm going to fence off the entire th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: New veg garden layout - Help! (in General Gardening) by Sparky
Raised beds are a great idea. They allow you to improve the soil and keep the yard out. In my yard......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1920's Tudor (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
You might have better luck posting this in a decorating board. HGTV doesn't monitor the boards and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on minor renovations on a potential home. (in General Remodeling) by Sparky

Discussion Topic  RE: Help for cancer patient (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
You might try an organization called Rebuilding Together. They have chapters all over the USA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: squash (in General Gardening) by Sparky
For yellow or zucchini I like brushing it with olive oil, seasoning it and grilling it. You can als......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pendant Lighting for Center Island (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Sparky
You can shorten the cord on the light that is further down the ceiling. IMHO you'd want them to han......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Electrical wire (in General Remodeling) by Sparky

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on how to remove built in closet fixtures (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
I doubt the OP is waiting for a reply. A spammer resurrected this post to post a link. The origina......

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers Recent Show (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
According to this link: ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Good while it lasted (in General Gardening) by Sparky
Do you need to run your shower for a minute or two to get hot water? If so capture this water and u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help - supporting countertop overhang (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Sparky
What does the fabricator say?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting carport into room (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
It is very likely the foundation will support enclosing your carport, how do I say this sight unseen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crack in concrete repair (in Outdoor Projects) by Sparky
Tom, As long as the ground beneath the crack doesn't shift it probably won't get worse over time. I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Need easy landscaping ideas (in Landscaping) by Sparky
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Recycle / Reuse (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Here is another taken about 2 weeks before we finished the project. The cabinet below the window us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recycle / Reuse (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
We've also heard from contractors on these sites that removing carefully costs them more money than ......

Poll  RE: Need ideas for my backyard septic tank issue (in Landscaping) by Sparky
If you want to go with the deck idea I'd build 2x2 panels to fill the space. One large deck would t......

Poll  RE: Need ideas for my backyard septic tank issue (in Landscaping) by Sparky
You'll want something that can be removed to service the tank. If you want a hard surface patio pav......

» Refine Search
» New Search