Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 169
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3376 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: house falling apart (in Holmes on Homes) by Sparky
Sorry to hear about your SIL's issues. HGTV doesn't monitor these boards looking for worthy project......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holmes on Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood Paneling on walls???? (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Nicole spambot dredging up old posts froma year ago. With respect to 16paws answer I would have jus......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Fitting a boat in garage (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Spam bump. OP any feedback on what we've commented on?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fitting a boat in garage (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
On a related note, a coworker had a travel trailer/RV that he kept at the beach rather than dragging......

In what dimensions is your garage too small? With your emphasis on the door I assume the door isn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about shower pan material (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Sparky
Talk with a Swanstone fabricator. They should be able to create a barrier free transition from the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get privacy (in Landscaping) by Sparky
Anything you plant that is going to replace the existing trees is either going to take years to get ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Crabgrass--any cure? (in Landscaping) by Sparky
Crabgrass is an annual, it dies with the frost. Each plant creates hundred of seeds. The best defe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  Interesting article (in General Gardening) by Sparky
Here is a good article on 10 different intensive gardening methods you might find interesting. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdated message boards? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: replacing shower pan with tile (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Sparky
Floor tile are different than wall tile for just that reason. You want a tile that isn't as slick a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Where are you located? Tile is good in really warm climates, not so much in colder climates without......

Discussion Topic  RE: New veg garden layout - Help! (in General Gardening) by Sparky
I'm going with 4x4 with paths between the raised beds. I think I'm going to fence off the entire th......

Discussion Topic  RE: New veg garden layout - Help! (in General Gardening) by Sparky
Raised beds are a great idea. They allow you to improve the soil and keep the yard out. In my yard......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1920's Tudor (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
You might have better luck posting this in a decorating board. HGTV doesn't monitor the boards and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on minor renovations on a potential home. (in General Remodeling) by Sparky

Discussion Topic  RE: Help for cancer patient (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
You might try an organization called Rebuilding Together. They have chapters all over the USA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: squash (in General Gardening) by Sparky
For yellow or zucchini I like brushing it with olive oil, seasoning it and grilling it. You can als......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pendant Lighting for Center Island (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Sparky
You can shorten the cord on the light that is further down the ceiling. IMHO you'd want them to han......

Discussion Topic  RE: Electrical wire (in General Remodeling) by Sparky

» Refine Search
» New Search