Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 169
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3376 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Gardening Resolutions 2015 (in General Gardening) by Sparky
After a better year of gardening this year than I've had in some time I plan on creating several new......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Plugging garage floor drain (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Conrad, Do you have any idea where it dumps to? It could be as simple as draining into the stone bel......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Since HGTV would not listen to viewers! (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
I enjoy Tiny House Nation on FYI but they'll never win my praise because of the insipid "Married at ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Durable & good Quality Laminate and Vinyl Floorings for your home. (in Holmes on Homes) by Sparky
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holmes on Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: gardening shows (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Sparky
Common complaint. Don't expect to get an answer from Abby, she hasn't been around for a couple of y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacement Window Advice - is vinyl ok in MN? (in Outdoor Projects) by Sparky
I would try looking in Angies list for recommendations in your area. Existing windows can be tighte......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Recycle / Reuse (in General Remodeling) by Sparky

Discussion Topic  RE: which direction to lay engineered hardwood floor? (in General Remodeling) by Sparky
Is the addition space open to the rest of the house or is it a separate room? Adding a layer of sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: Senior Play Ground (in Outdoor Projects) by Sparky
A landscape architect or a landscape designer. Our community had a putting green put in with artifi......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP!! (in Holmes on Homes) by Sparky
On all of the vented gas fireplaces I've seen the exhaust is too hot to go through a PVC pipe....

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP!! (in Holmes on Homes) by Sparky
Yes, your outside unit doesn't bring in air to the house. The air in the house is recirculated by t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Shutters (in Outdoor Projects) by Sparky
I would also do something to draw attention to your front door. It is lost in the darkness of your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Shutters (in Outdoor Projects) by Sparky
Decorative shutters are pretty much a standard width. Functional shutters can actually cover the wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lead poisoning (in Holmes on Homes) by Sparky
Was your son born when you did the work in were you still pregnant with him? Have you been tested? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: why Can't we sell this Lake Front house!? (in Get It Sold) by Sparky
I guess I'm doing something wrong but the link in the original post takes me to a mobile home in Ken......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: HVAC Duct Damping "Paint" - Income Property - Mary & Bridge 278646 (in Where Can I Find It?) by Sparky
Seems kind of spam like. 1. Brand new poster, joins to just post a bunch of links 2. Second and th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Replacement leaving storm & screens intact (in Outdoor Projects) by Sparky
There shouldn't be a physical limitation to using your existing storm windows. Did you explain to W......

Discussion Topic  RE: backsplash tile (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Sparky
Try here ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Poll  RE: Where to end backsplash (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Sparky
Duplicate post see answers here: ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: At a loss regarding tile placement...please help (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Sparky
I stopped my tin ceiling backsplash at the cabinet. The switch certainly complicates your issue sin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

» Refine Search
» New Search