Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (322 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Update - Seeking ideas! (in Rate My Space) by llazy1
I agree about living in the house awhile before making changes... the only thing that jumps out at m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Rate My Space

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
i must have started to read the book at one point.. i seem to recall that if you throw out or donate......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
i used loreal prefernce non drip creme.. i go from light brown with red tones to gold using either t......

Discussion Topic  RE: paper shredder?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
I'd go ahead and run the shredder- the little red tube is plastic- essentially a coffee stir/straw t......

Discussion Topic  RE: getting rid of stuff i dont need (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
Kudos to you for being able to donate. The money they make off it goes to a good cause. I was sorti......

Discussion Topic  RE: smelly closets (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
If you plan on staying I vote with the advise of painting with kilz.. maybe even get some cheap ceda......

Discussion Topic  Homemade laminate wood flooring cleaner recipe wanted (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
If you have had laminate wood flooring for a long time and have a recipe for a homemade cleaner for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homemade laminate wood flooring cleaner recipe wanted (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
I went with Conrads recipe, just halved the amoutnts of water and vinegar so I could fit it in my cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Clean House (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
I clean something when I see it needs doing or I get tired of looking at it. I don't have a routine.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another carpet cleaning issue... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
For the initial pick-up I use a dust pan and a hard plastic squeegie type of thing to scoop the exce......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting Laminate countertop (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by llazy1
you don't need a kit.. I did my bathroom counter using a good primer that would adhere to laminate, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning Toilets With A Septic Tank (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
We've had septic system for 19 yrs. Have never had any problems. Never do anything special but we do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stove: smooth cooktop or Burners (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
I've had a Kenmore Elite induction cooktop for something like 5-7 years now. It's black glass with a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Ants-You may all think I've gone over the edge..FINAL POST (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
If you're feeling charitable, use a dustpan and sweep them up with their groceries and dummp them ou......

Discussion Topic  how to remove black tar mastic from wood subfloor (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by llazy1
The house was built probably 50's or 40's.. I'm sure she'll have the tile tested for asbestotes. Ass......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Which vacuum cleaner is the best? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
you can find kirby uprights like the G5 on craigslist pretty cheap and they're excellent. Very versi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Car first aid kit (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
I would suspect that a first aid kit would be required equipment at the hotel office. The one thing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
It all fits under cleaning for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sock Organization (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
I have a confession.I have trouble getting rid of socks that have no mates. Either they've disappear......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Old Are Your Current Bath Towels? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by llazy1
24 yrs old.. bought at JCP after I got married. Lately I've been using my sewing machine to overstit......

» Refine Search
» New Search