Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixing Marble Wallpaper & Granite (in Ultimate Bathroom) by KBTrendsMag
Hi ZeeZee2, Interior designers all have their own opinions on what does and doesn't look good. Deco......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Ultimate Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Bisque/Almond Appliances (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by KBTrendsMag
Hello QTDamsel, It has hard to tell from the pictures you posted what your kitchen looks like, but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Tired of being the only one hosting (in Food & Entertaining) by KBTrendsMag
Hello Jewel, I agree with Froo Froo a pot luck dinner is a great way to get all of your guests invo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What's For Dinner in June? (in Food & Entertaining) by KBTrendsMag
Last night, I made chicken breast marinated in BBQ sauce then wrapped with bacon and cooked on the g......

Discussion Topic  RE: what color for ceilings? (in What's Hot / What's Not) by KBTrendsMag
Hello Charles D, I can see your problem with broad statements like the one I posted of going two sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

Discussion Topic  RE: what color for ceilings? (in What's Hot / What's Not) by KBTrendsMag
Hello Missmommy, A current trend this year is to paint the ceilings, or the 5th wall, a color that ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

Discussion Topic  RE: Clever Finger Food Personal Tray (in Food & Entertaining) by KBTrendsMag
Hello KeepYouInStitches, No worries. Like I said I'm new to the message board and I wouldn't want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clever Finger Food Personal Tray (in Food & Entertaining) by KBTrendsMag
Hello KeepYouInStitches, Sorry I am new to this message board and I saw the theme and thought the F......

Discussion Topic  Clever Finger Food Personal Tray (in Food & Entertaining) by KBTrendsMag
Hello everybody, Have you seen the Fred & Friends Finger Food plate? At a party or family gathering ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clearing Negative Energy (in Environmental Living) by KBTrendsMag
I believe that there can be left over negative energy in a house that new homeowners can feel. I hav......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: what is the fascination with gray ? (in Colors) by KBTrendsMag
Hello Jessica, You are correct that gray has taken over as a popular color in homes across America.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: decorating my cabinet from Ikea (in Find Your Style) by KBTrendsMag
Hi RobinsEgg123, It depends on whether your cabinet has doors or is open shelving. It also depends ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cabinets (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by KBTrendsMag
Hello Dianec619, A timeless kitchen is one that takes into consideration both function and flair an......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you clean your outdoor cushions? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KBTrendsMag
Hello nance425, While cleaning the deck with the power washer my fiancé will just blast the outdoor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: How to remove yellow stains on dress shirts... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KBTrendsMag
Hello, If you are not a fan of using chemicals in fear of ruining your shirts there are also some n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Countertop color ideas (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by KBTrendsMag
Hello Cvien23, It depends on what color the wood for your cabinets and floors are to determine the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint schemes in house - all same tones? (in Colors) by KBTrendsMag
Hello Christyinco, To create a sense of harmony from room to room you need to focus on a good color......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: good party or potluck dish - antipasto skewers (in Food & Entertaining) by KBTrendsMag
Looks Delicious! Nice twist on a classic dish!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Which area should be done first? (in General Remodeling) by KBTrendsMag
Hello VondaP, I think the preference is based off of your lifestyle. If you have a party or family ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Organization Advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KBTrendsMag
Here is an example of a TV stand converted into an exposed closet....

» Refine Search
» New Search