Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 129
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2564 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk about your scraps (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
WoW! How impressive! Mine are not nearly so organized. I get hung up on is this green or yellow a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Origami (in General Crafts) by thimble lady
Granny, Im still doing origami and having a great time doing it. I sent you a little surprise. Did......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Origami (in General Crafts) by thimble lady
Granny, thank you so much for the red and blue paper. It is just perfect. I appreciated your effor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a new Thread Catcher ? Pic's added (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Both adorable. Thanks for the link. There doesn't seem to be enough thread catchers in the WORLD! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: mothers day favors (in Craft Trends) by thimble lady
Awww! That is cute, Mandy. You are so clever....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Fantastic. I love them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Would love to see your pics. All that makes me excited especially the pin cushions since I collect ......

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
What is the interesting turn of events?...

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Mandy, that is amazing. Thank you for sharing that with all of us. Please let us know what the fla......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy to make basket (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
I couldn't get the link either but the pic is sooooo adorable. I love it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Penny Rugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Oh, they are the cutest things I ever saw in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can do them wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
This is a great thread and thanks for posting it. It has been most enjoyable and I am going to add......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute pouch made of zippers in Country Living (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
It went straight to it and I gasped too. LOL That is so cute. No wonder we have so many UFOs...th......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Wow! Im impressed....

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Fishingwidow, I was the one who sent you the little table runner in the Christmas swap. I am SOOOOO......

Discussion Topic  RE: There's not much worse than (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
You are so right about that. Just the thought makes me cringe. I have done it with scissors and pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: No one believes seniors…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
LOL! LOL! LOL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: New at quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
A big welcome from Alabama. Your quilt is beautiful...great job....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone remember the Dolls Around the World swap? pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Yes, I remember the swap but I didn't participate. Now that I see how beautiful your quilt is, I wi......

Discussion Topic  Posting Pics (in Craft Trends) by thimble lady
I have forgotten how to post a pic. Can someone refresh my memory....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

» Refine Search
» New Search