Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 132
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2621 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Thank you, Angel. I have been out of town since you received them. Glad you like the little doodads......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Mine should be there on Thursday....

Im having a lot of fun with this project. Ill try to mail next week....

Glad to see some activity here! LOL Mine are finished and will get them wrapped and in the mail so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rachel Ray (in Craft Trends) by thimble lady
Thanks. That was quite nifty!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: pincushion spider (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
I don't but I hope someone does because Id love to see it. There isn't a spider in my collection....

Discussion Topic  RE: HI Thimble Lady !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
OMG! TcMay, Im in dreamland just looking at her projects!!! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: HI Thimble Lady !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Thanks, Nik. What a great idea! These sacks have a very distinctive look to them and I can remembe......

Hello Girls. Glad to see all of you. Im doing a little sewing along but not computer savvy enough ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas stocking swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Kmouse, you would make a great hostess for that swap. Looks like you have plenty of interest right ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jewelry Bouquet (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
I love that. And it is something she can keep. I still have mine from 50 years ago but it looks li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sculpey Question (in General Crafts) by thimble lady
Thanks for your responses. Im trying the mineral oil trick. Ill get back to you on that....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  Sculpey Question (in General Crafts) by thimble lady
I have some sculpey clay that has gotten a bit to hard to mold. What can I do to soften it up besid......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
So sorry to hear this. DH has had lots of such trouble and surgeries so I know a little about it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cork key chains (in Holiday Crafts) by thimble lady
Califgal, I love the cork keychains, too. And so helpful for the fishermen. They would be perfect ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: cork key chains (in Holiday Crafts) by thimble lady
Bears? Sounds cute. can you show us a pic, Chief?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Autumn splendor (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Oh, that is really pretty!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!...

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Pumpkin tablerunner (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
That is one of the cutest Ive ever seen. Thanks for posting for us....

Discussion Topic  RE: can i borrow your scissors? (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Mandy, you find the funniest (but oh, so true) things. Thanks for sharing...something I DONT do wit......

» Refine Search
» New Search