Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 130
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2592 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS until Sept 1st! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
I would like to sign up again this year. It has been fun in the past and Im looking forward to it a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS until Sept 1st! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Justa, My experience was about the same last year. I hope this year will be different. Im thinkin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Beautiful! I love it! Where can we get it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10-min tablerunner swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Thanks, Carwmn. Im excited....

Discussion Topic  RE: 10-min tablerunner swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Mine is on the way to Catwmn!!! Hope you like it....

I am all but finished with mine and will get it in the mail next week. Since it was so much fun I t......

Im almost finished with mine. These are soooo much fun to make! Think Ill make several while Im at......

What was the decision on the theme or should we just choose one? Im excited and ready to get starte......

Tisme, you will love making this runner. And you will be so proud to make something so cute and use......

Discussion Topic  RE: Placemat sizzes (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
I make mine RST and turn them. As said before they are smooth, lay flat and you can quilt etc. them......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Projects -- Any to Show? WINNER! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Just beautiful, Evelyn. They look so complicated. Thanks for the tut...I think Ill try one myself ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Wow! Im impressed! Happy Birthday and many more to come....

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread catchers from jeans legs (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Thanks to all for the hints and suggestions. I have made 3 and they all turned out good...they stan......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread catchers from jeans legs (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
I actually wanted to make a pair of baskets for my DGD to take to school with her to hold her "stuff......

Discussion Topic  Thread catchers from jeans legs (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Has anybody made fabric baskets from cutoff jeans legs. Seems like the leg is so small around. May......

Discussion Topic  RE: last year's 12 days (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
You make them and send them to me. Ill bind them for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: last year's 12 days (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Mandy, arrange the binding on the ironing board in the correct shape and carefully press it that way......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fires in Washington state (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
What about Kmouse. Doesn't she live near there?...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2006 PP ornament swap need help! (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Yes, show us. I don't remember that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest? (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Im interested too. Is this the final signup?...

» Refine Search
» New Search