Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  House Hunter's in Phoenix 4/9 (in Favorite Shows) by Airstreamingypsy
OMG, last night on HH a couple saw three million dollar plus houses in Phoenix.... the third one was......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by Airstreamingypsy
Great post Skelly....

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by Airstreamingypsy

Seriously? You think HGTV doesn't want to know that people are turned on their channel, then turning......

Yes, I can change the channel... but when I don't have any shows I want to watch my first go to is H......

Sometimes I have nothing Tivoed to watch and my first instinct is to hit HGTV's channel..... weekend......

What are you talking about Desertbull?...

Favorite HGTV Shows... past and present..... House Hunters HH Where are they now HH Renovation Dav......

Discussion Topic  House Hunter - Phoenix... Monday Night (in Favorite Shows) by Airstreamingypsy
Am I the only woman here who thinks Ryan is possible one of the worst husbands on the planet? I knew......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I Hate house hunting shows (in Favorite Shows) by Airstreamingypsy
Interesting article... but really folks, its a TV show..... The fun is seeing all the homes in diffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I Hate house hunting shows (in Favorite Shows) by Airstreamingypsy
I don't care that they already bought the house... I watch to see the houses, and to guess which one......

Considering the age of many of the buyers, I don't see how any of them can keep up the mortgage paym......

hahahaha! I remember "Butters" I would buy a place with a good yard for my dogs, but they don't get......

I've always like that show....

Ohhh... I should have also said soapstone... I love it, its gorgeous! I agree that granite is too b......

I've never liked the look of granite... or the feel. I like quartz and concrete for counters........

Hahahaha... Chuck Steak..... Actually, Airstreams are made of aluminum..... (c:...

I agree about granite and craftsman houses.... ad what's with 20 year olds who need 3500sf, granite ......

I love HH... am watching last night's right now.... good thing I can't reach through the TV and stra......

I'm so sure the word "spacious" is a requirement to be on the show..... it seems every looker uses t......

» Refine Search
» New Search