Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3388 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you block your quilts? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I see no need to block my quilts. I give them away to be used for hugging and warmth. not one of t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I signed up for nh on 9/8. I did not see it in your list ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I'll do one for New Hampshire again for 2015.....

Discussion Topic  RE: help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
Thank you. quilty friends...

Discussion Topic  RE: help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
they are looking for shoulder patches. state cities or state police. pm me and I will send you a......

Discussion Topic  help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
hello my daughter and her husband have a collection of police badges. can anyone help,,???????? h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
Congrats J!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
have you received my blocks for August??...

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
sent my strips over a week ago... did you receive???????...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Secret Toy Society (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I did this a few years ago. made stuffed dolls and rag dolls and left them at my park, library and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
my post wasn't meant to offend anyone, just voicing my opinion....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
terrible mailing.. and fleur55 booted me cuz I wouldn't mail as she requested. but my blocks we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
hollee. I have a few orphan blocks, various sizes. can I send them to you? praying for your gd. ......

Discussion Topic  crazy quilt stuff giv-a-way (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I am clearing out my CQ stash. I have some CQ stuff to give away for the cost of shipping. I can pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like to make PILLOW CASES for a cause ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I would like to make pillow cases, but you don't give enuff time. sorry....

Discussion Topic  RE: Not really OT because quilters use these... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I absolutely hate front loaders. they smell and you can't open it when you want. at least not the ......

Discussion Topic  Want to Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
I am looking for First Responder Badges. Police, Firefighters, EMS and Pipe and Drum Bands. I will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
Gee, thought one of the RULES was to have the blocks DUE to the mystery sister by the 15th of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
Condolences dear quilty sister....

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltnanny
Thanks for the update, tho it is sad. Thoughts and Prayers to Nickilee and family. xx...

» Refine Search
» New Search