Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (566 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: New tablet - testing posting pics (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Tammy I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are! I see you are still cle......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Tv Room (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Hi all! I have been working on a room that I have turned into my tv room. I am trying to make it lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tv Room (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
I have to say my favorite color is blue. I have tried to get away from it because I have always had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tv Room (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
I love that room! Mine has some beachy stuff in it, sea shells, and a huge picture with a pier going......

Discussion Topic  Tv Room (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Hi all! I have been working on a room that I have turned into my tv room. I am trying to make it lo......

Discussion Topic  Kitchen (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Hi, hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Has anyone seen a kitchen decorated with beachy thing......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT-Update (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
I'm glad you have gotten answers as to what is wrong. It took at least 6 years for me to finally fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with my wall (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Oh yes, I do have one of those walls. I can post some pictures of it tomorrow if you want me to....

Discussion Topic  Pictures needed (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Hi does anyone have pictures of what they hang over their tv? I have a flat screen and am curious a......

Discussion Topic  RE: WEEKEND UPDATE.....leather sofa and chair on craigslist. (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Also I have seen people put wether the home is smoke free or pet free. Wish I lived near you, I love......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help :) (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
I bought shades for my living room that the top can go down like you mentioned. I got them from JC P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtain Help in Living Room (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
You may be able to find something like the others said with some red in it. If you don't want it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (UPDATE 11/10......My living room lamps, does it work! Added floor lamp pic. (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
If you have a Lowes near you they have a lot of different shades there....

Discussion Topic  RE: Update -- Turning a small closet into a shelving unit (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Wow I love that, it looks so nice! It really changed the look of the room and I like how you have do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresser as a nightstand (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Can you take a picture of his night stand and then look at that picture of the one on craigs list to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Collage of home photos shows progress (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Most look at the beautiful molding, not me I am looking at your clocks! lol Don't know what it is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: Kim maple (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
I will tell her you asked about her, and see if she will come and let everyone know how she is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gearing up for some fall decorating. (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
Thank you for all the tips! I am definitely going to try some of them and am going right now to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gearing up for some fall decorating. (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
How do you all incorporate fall inside with colors like blue and aqua? I have seashell things all o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have your color preferences changed over time? (in General Decorating) by craftybbq
I remember when you didn't want blue in your house Mary Ruth. It will look great where ever you put ......

» Refine Search
» New Search