Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1894 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I too would suggest full strength Lestoil if it is in your area. CitraSolve was a good one too or I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
Thanks Gracie, it is a walk we will all make at some point. I was blessed to have great parents but......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
Interesting read. We are *just* finishing on clearing the things out of my parents' home. 3 bedroom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Love the finds this week. I sold my mother's WH Bartlett print at auction a few weeks ago. Let's j......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: observation about cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I like the "dust" one, I hadn't seen it before. The "rocking my baby" I used to have hanging in my b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by pinecone476

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Glad everything went well at your sale. I might add, make sure your liability insurance is good. d......

Discussion Topic  RE: paper shredder?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I have been on a shredding rampage for a few months. I am cleaning out Dad's house and he saved lots......

Discussion Topic  RE: a repurposed find (in Trash to Treasure) by pinecone476
lol, yes "mad money" though now I think of it more as break from the day to day money. Permission ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: a repurposed find (in Trash to Treasure) by pinecone476
Free is good and you have given it new life. Thanks for the lower picture, that is what I was tryin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
In the picture showing the whole quilt, the centers remind me of cheddar yellow but on my monitor (......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
Thanks for the closeup picture. I can see that the center color is not Cheddar yellow but the white......

Love you treasure. IMHO, I would live with the problem area. Acetone is so hard on fabrics and mig......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
That is true, LOS but here they won't put a rserve on things that are expected to sell below $500. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I did it!!! Probably 100 things went to the hazmat collection today! A full pickup truck load. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The ad said :Quilt Room De-stashing, (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Kblue, just my opinion here but estates have bills to pay also. Taxes, utilities etc. A few of the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Wow, LOS that is a really big change in color! I know formulations have changed with the low voc pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Wow, it lookslike many of us rolled up our sleeves and jumped into a project. We put in a new furnac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting friends, thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Sending hugs to help an ache I cannot imagine. You are in my pr@yers. piney...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Shredding papers (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
Linderhof's 100 item challenge reminded me of the huge amout of papers that I have shredded from my ......

» Refine Search
» New Search