Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/14/14 (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Martha, the little vases in your last picture would be perfect for lilly of the valley or May flower......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning chores; who does them? What are favorites? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
los, my DH makes to morning coffee and warms the mugs! Now, Sherry, dishes??? I would barter with m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever had a quilt professionally appraised? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
How nice it is still in the family. I hope you have everything written down. I "talk" with family ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever had a quilt professionally appraised? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Wow, that is in remarkable shape. Any idea of when it was made? Are there feed sacks on it? piney...

I have had several appraised. They will take measurements, look to see if there is hand quilting an......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Someone related recently when clearing out a family home his sister found someone "willing" to pay 5......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looks Like Wood… (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Llllllllove your projects. One of the meeting houses in my town has the wood grain painted from the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by pinecone476
buy ground, drink with hal and half, 2 sugars or plain. My 90 year old dad used to grind his every m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Goodness, Marlena, when it rains it pours. Keeping you close in pr@yer. piney...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by pinecone476
I wear mine all day so my knees don't get black and blue. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: "New" sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Good for you! Enjoy your reinvented quilting nest. What model Kennie did you get? I have a couple......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need info on washing my material (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
I wash my material as it walks in the door. Not knowing what chemicals are in it I feel better. If......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Nice to see you back, Nicki. You have been missed. I am glad you got to be with him and hear so ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting china or ceramic dishes (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
At least you know the shelf will be honored and loved by your DD at some time. As for the one I boug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting china or ceramic dishes (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
los. what a wonderful shelf your DGF made for you. I have a corner tiered shelf boutght at auction b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember the quilt we made for SavedSinnr? ~photo~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
I saw her DH post on FB with her snuggled up in the quilt. Hope she feels better soon. Hugs ((( ))......

Discussion Topic  RE: **KC1930 HAS A NEW BOARD NAME--KC_1930** (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Do you ever have dejavu? Welcome newbie. hehe...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Mother of 38 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476

Discussion Topic  RE: pine cone wreath spring time (in Holiday Crafts) by pinecone476
That came out so pretty! If you are in my neck of the woods I can fill up a pickup truck with the t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

» Refine Search
» New Search