Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1888 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My armoire may have been broke beyond repair....PIC (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
I hope you have many years of enjoyment there when DH retires. We have a place in the same town, 15......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Welcome back Skyler, we all behaved while you were gone. You must find it difficult that your lake ......

Discussion Topic  RE: deep house cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
1400's, I cannot imagine. hmmm a time before vacuums, clothes washer/dryers, refridgerators, cars, e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
I love your quilts and the creative solution was brilliant. Looks like plan A from here. piney...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Sending my prayers to all. Hopefully you can get some restful sleep, a busy day tomorrow. piney...

Discussion Topic  RE: HI Thimble Lady !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Nice to see some familiar faces. Thimble if you don't want to cut into the feed sacks, maybe line a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
Thanks, Gracie. I think LoS' house and mine are close in vintage but different in style. Mine star......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I have windows like LoS. I know them by the term "combination" windows as they are both storm windo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Wow, you must be some better to jump on here and post! Rest easy and thanks for keeping us posted. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I guess I'm a one room at a time thoughout the year. After finally being done with Dad's house, we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Thank you for sharing you quilts. It takes lots of focus to make a quilt that pretty and I'm sure y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
That is stunning, IMHO, Hand quilting it would be the frosting on the cake. Just like you said, an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach house with 2 living areas (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by pinecone476
You say close to a lake. Can you see the lake? Most people use a living room for more hours in the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Goodness, prayers going out for a good recovery. We never know what is going on behind the keyboard......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Funny that you brought that up. I was thinking the same a few days ago. I wish there wa s a way tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476

Discussion Topic  RE: She Did it Again (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Awesome! Great to be recognized for beautiful work. piney...

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you live? (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
Quite the mix of country and suburban here. I am in a "village district" of town meaning a blend of ......

» Refine Search
» New Search