Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1897 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting friends, thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Sending hugs to help an ache I cannot imagine. You are in my pr@yers. piney...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Shredding papers (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
Linderhof's 100 item challenge reminded me of the huge amout of papers that I have shredded from my ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
As I am still cleaning out Dad's house I am bringing home many items I have no use for but are too g......

Discussion Topic  RE: your old VCR tapes to computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Boomer, I'm glad to hear it isn't very expensive to go from VHS to DVDs. My dad had many home movie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest Room (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I guess I don't really have "guests". I have my quilting friends down to the lake and have in a bas......

Discussion Topic  RE: getting rid of stuff i dont need (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
It is freeing to donate unwanted extras. piney ps it is also freeing to edit a rant ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HAHHAHA JUST GOT A CALL ... OT ....PHISHING ... 'scam' technique (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by pinecone476
My phone is not a filp phone and has a pull up antenna!! (Won't mention the name but it begins with ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Grill dilemma (in Food & Entertaining) by pinecone476
For safety issues, grills should be no closer than 10 feet to anything combustible...house or arbor.......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple vacuum cleaners?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I was going to reply, one upstairs and one down but junk collector reminded me that I have one in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!!! No underwear for me unti lwinter!!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
haha on the VS but I do wear the full coverage style on my upper torso. Even in my size I find them......

Discussion Topic  RE: speaking of disposals.... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
It makes a big difference if you have city sewer or your own septic. Had that conversation with my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-30-14 (in General Decorating) by pinecone476
I love it to have someone find a treasure with a history. My dad was a 70 year Mason when he passed......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: life today v. life back in the day (!) (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I would have loved that phone, alas my dad had the funeral home and we had the "key" system..a diffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: life today v. life back in the day (!) (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pinecone476
I am loving reading all this. Yes, I remember CApitol 5 19xx collect, I have an obituary...so said ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To smash or not to smash? (in Food & Entertaining) by pinecone476
I use a masher that reminds me of a sine wave, not those round things with holes in them. Sprinkle ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
I cannot imagine your ache. Gentle hugs and lots of pr@yers going your way. piney...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pinecone476
Happy to hear she is improving and pease take care of you also. piney...

Discussion Topic  RE: On becoming an antique (in Antiques & Collectibles) by pinecone476
Whoa, thanks for the flash back. Though here it was on tray tables...I think they might still be in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Shoe pincushion (in Antiques & Collectibles) by pinecone476
You could make a template the same size as the opening and cut fabric to overlay it to spruce it up ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

» Refine Search
» New Search