Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (878 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED W/ROOM PICS...What do you think of this daybed? PIC (in General Decorating) by merella
Always, the IKEA one is INCREDIBLY heavy. If you find one that is pre-assembled, you will absolutel......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: My new glass cooktop is in, but I had a problem (in General Decorating) by merella
I used to have a glass cooktop before having propane tank installed so that I could switch to gas. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gas range selection (in General Decorating) by merella
If you are not much of a cook, I can't imagine spending money on a high end range like a Viking. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you happy with your closets? (in General Decorating) by merella
I'm happy with the master bedroom closets but my kids' closets could use an organizer system. Our m......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think of this daybed?? pic and link to CL ad (in General Decorating) by merella
Glad you liked the IKEA daybed. My dd loves hers. She and her friends sit on it all the time when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of replacing dd's full bed with something smaller... (in General Decorating) by merella
Wow, who knew twin beds were so horrible! I slept in one my entire life until I graduated college - ......

» Refine Search
» New Search