Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
78 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
I'm so very sorry for your loss (((HUGS)))...

Discussion Topic  My first I Spy quilt top (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
This is the first I Spy quilt top I made. I like it. I'm piecing the backing from left over fabrics.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
Congrats on finishing the blocks pegsami!!! Would love to see your blocks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
Quiltaholic, thanks! No it's totally scrappy though when I started I had no clue I did it scrappy ......

I love your blocks PatriciaAnne!! That Peter Paul block is a pain in the ***!!! I did it twice and ......

You've got all to keep you going pegsami so....go for it ......

Pegsami, do you have a programm to resize pictures? If not, here's the link to the free one I'm usin......

pegsami, it took me over a year to find the right fabric for the sashing. I knew it had to be green ......

Yes I noticed pegsame ......

Thanks ladies ......

Thank you ! ! ! Elaine, I thought about it while assembling the top. I never did hand quilting befo......

Here's the top. Now to decide on the borders!...

All rows are finished, now the borders. I have to decide what to use. The first border is easy, the ......

All rows are finished, all sashing stripes too, still 4 rows to attach. Lots of work and I want it f......

I started assembling my Sylvia 1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: fast pieced applique with sewing maching (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
I've never seen this technique before either. Thanks for sharing, it is very interesting!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you heard of the Disappearing Pinwheel?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
Making a block disappear isn't that hard ......

Discussion Topic  Carol Doak Mystery 2012/2013 Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
I finally finished my quilt. Only the top, I'm not sure whether to use borders or not. I think only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥ ♫♫♪ HGTV 2013 BOM ♪♫♫~ Show us your Secret Block! And Quilt Tops!!♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Anael7621
Though I only made a few blocks I did draw a secret block and lay-out. I will finish this one but I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search