Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (682 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Kim, please control yourself while we're in Odenville!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
What a great idea for the shape and design. They're neutral enough that they can be used in any dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Latest Creations - Outdoor Flags (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
You come up with such clever ideas! I like the idea of making a mini quilt and bringing it inside. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
You should be so proud to have this connection to the past. Thank you for sharing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
It's beautiful, Buns. Maybe I need his phone and address to give mine a makeover! Looks like there......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 RRRR - Party has started (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Great quilt! Your pieced borders are the perfect finishing touch and one of our service members wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever made a Jelly Roll Race Quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
These are all so pretty, but IndyCat, yours is very modern and geometric, which I'm liking. I've wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: 9 hole buttons... (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Quite a few years ago I made buttons with Shrink plastic. I think I cut them about 2 1/2 times the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
If it's not enjoyable anymore, and the members' interests aren't taken into consideration, it's time......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
I'm heartbroken for Margo. Sending hugs and deepest condolences to her and the family....

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Sending you a hug and deepest sympathy....

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnn's...Black Friday...grrrr (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
I must say I've had pretty good luck with my JA lately. Pre-Thanksgiving online sale, my items were......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needing your help (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Sending T & Ps for best results and thinking of all of you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Weaving machines (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
We found it! It is wood, about 12 x 18, has 2 shuttles and a comb. Still has the partial weaving o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Starting a class? for new quilters UPDATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Sounds like you have a good plan started. If you "advertised" as a beginners group, I'd also sugges......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tell me about your quilt guild (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
It pains me to say that I'm glad we're not the only group with problems! I'll officially be the VP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tell me about your quilt guild (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Wow, SS, sounds like you have a vibrant group and so lucky to have your own meeting space. One of t......

Discussion Topic  Tell me about your quilt guild (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
My guild, in the last 3 years, has grown from from under 100 to almost 150 members. I've had fun be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
It's wonderful to hear about a gadget that really works! Why don't you bring it to O'ville next mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you let your cats in your sewing room? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Not anymore - I keep the door closed. Mary rarely bothered to make the trip out to the SR, but the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search