Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (677 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT need T&P's (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
What a sad loss. Will be thinking of you and your family....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
I'm so glad you all are checking in and that you and your families are safe. Must have been an anxi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
That's a scary time, for sure. Glad you let us know you're okay and let us know about the DGS....

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Kim, please control yourself while we're in Odenville!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 RRRR - Party has started (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Great quilt! Your pieced borders are the perfect finishing touch and one of our service members wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 RRRR - Party has started (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
My top is together and very pink and bright! I'm imagining the corner stones in the borders are the......

I took my rows to ponder over at retreat last week and got some great fabric. I think it took 4 of ......

Ya know, if my real kitties were to ever see a mouse, they'd hide for days! Can't wait to get it ho......

The only RR I initially specified colors for was the only one that really disappointed me. Does any......

I got the rotation list PM and am raring to go since I've decided on my block pattern. I got my com......

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
If it's not enjoyable anymore, and the members' interests aren't taken into consideration, it's time......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
I'm heartbroken for Margo. Sending hugs and deepest condolences to her and the family....

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Sending you a hug and deepest sympathy....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tell me about your quilt guild (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
It pains me to say that I'm glad we're not the only group with problems! I'll officially be the VP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tell me about your quilt guild (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Wow, SS, sounds like you have a vibrant group and so lucky to have your own meeting space. One of t......

Discussion Topic  Tell me about your quilt guild (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
My guild, in the last 3 years, has grown from from under 100 to almost 150 members. I've had fun be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do a revisit on string quilts please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
As lotto block chairman for my guild, I chose string blocks and gave everyone either a black or whit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Im so excited (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Glad to see you back and nicely recovered. If you happen to wander up to Odenville the last of Oct.......

Discussion Topic  Anyone use Guidelines 4 Quilting ruler? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Browsing the website and looking at the videos is interesting. Kind of pricey, but just wondering i......

Discussion Topic  RE: We have a new member (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Welcome from *****iana! Hope we'll get to meet in November. Don't know what's up with the asterisk......

» Refine Search
» New Search