Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (675 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Just wondering what you all do during "down" time or watching TV - read, crosswords, knit, crochet, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
I know you're miserable, Karen, and a few days won't matter to me. DH has had it for 3 days now, ha......

Sent PM with the completed form....

After I filled out the form, I clicked File, then Share, but don't get any names. Am I overlooking ......

Does anyone remember using Glass Wax and the stencils that came with it to decorate the windows? We......

Growing up, we had Christmas dinner with the family of my BFF from first grade, trading homes every......

I really can't remember what kind of stockings my sister and I had, but they were store-bought, even......

If we make a little gift, does stash only include fabric or can jewelry findings, beads, needlework,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Charlyn, you've done a fabulous job! Great choice of fabric, would look great in my living room if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
I like blocks made of HSTs - stars, pinwheels, etc. But I also like log cabins, curves, paper piece......

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
Most of my house, including the kitchen, is light sage green with touches of cobalt blue, some red a......

I think a yard or 1/2 yard would be good for those who make large quilts, FQs or eighths for those w......

I have a question ... what's your favorite fabric type? Batiks, 30s, solids, floral, etc.? My most......

I like all colors, but the one I use least is purple....

I prefer traditional quilts, but artsy ones are beautiful to see and I admire the creative quilters ......

I can't decide if my favorite color is pink or red. But teal and orange would be close behind! I m......

Am I too late to sign up? I just love the Christmas swaps!...

Discussion Topic  RE: keepsake quilting catalog (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
When I saw the new Downton Abbey collection (38 FQs in an 8" x 4" x 4" tote), I sent KQ an email que......

Discussion Topic  RE: finished ror by row (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
It's lovely and you did a beautiful job of finishing it. I do see one of my blocks that's turned wr......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ekbuckeye
The B/W is great and so 3-D. Do you know who the mfr. of the ABC panel is? It's neat and I'd like ......

» Refine Search
» New Search