Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (182 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: So Disappointed... (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
must be really bad for HGTV they are advertising for their sister stations Food network,travel chan......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
the good ole days when everyone had something to say about everyone and anything,lol many people wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
well the real culprit is Scripps networking that also has the travel channel,the food channel,DIY et......

Not me!! I hate reality shows LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Candance (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
Candance is on the Canadian WE channel she's still has her own show,miss her here,she's just that go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancellation long overdue (in Color Splash: Miami) by CC-IMO
David B has no qualms over anything ,LOL He is the spokesperson for Sherman Williams Hgtvs Host for......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Color Splash: Miami

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
What I don't understand is why property bros can use such a lower budget and come up with much more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO

christmas Eve LIOLI was on for hours, everytime I changed back to HGTv several times and I got P'OD ......

I don't mind the new episodes,BUT the endless repeats are on my last nerve,IMO LIOLI seems to have t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it, too. (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
It's luv it or list ,only with no Hilary or David, I always believed that there is nothing like the ......

very popular in Canada on the w channel, we are switching to dish tv wonder if we can see this chann......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring Back Hilary & David on 'Love It or List It'!!!! -_- (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
It's only letting you enter once a week Bummer LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring Back Hilary & David on 'Love It or List It'!!!! -_- (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
anyone know why there are new hosts? I do like the show, just NOT the endless repeats and have to ad......

Poll  RE: Is designer Hilary on love it or list it incompetent (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
yeah a LOT of reruns time to put the breaks on this show...

Poll  RE: Is designer Hilary on love it or list it incompetent (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
you are so right CLB but IMO don't think Hilary is incompetent, we don't see enough of the redo to ......

Poll  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
Watched a couple shows today and was a DJVU even after a house inspection all these problems com up,......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOT Love It or List It (in Favorite Shows) by CC-IMO
Its just a scripted,rehearshed tv show folks, I myself like the the concept of this show,luv the en......

» Refine Search
» New Search