Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1983 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
Please accept my condolences on Donnie's and your loss. That is a very sweet picture of her in the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My T&P to you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Brian Boitano Project (in Favorite Shows) by AKsunny99
Oh my, I agree about Enzo. He is also so talented!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Brian Boitano Project (in Favorite Shows) by AKsunny99
Love this show and wish there were more episodes!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ReHab Addict (in Favorite Shows) by AKsunny99
I thought I saw new episodes listed on the DIY network, but unfortunately, I don't get it. Can't wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Closet Doors (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
When my daughter was a teenager and living at home (she is 25 now and married), I took the doors off......

Discussion Topic  RE: Houston House (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
Ruby, the house is gorgeous! I was drooling through all the pictures and then backyard pictures cam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Valance/Roman Shade on french door ? (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
I use a magnetic curtain rod like Grapefruit for my metal door. I found mine at Joanne's. I was he......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEXAS!!! (in Favorite Shows) by AKsunny99
Alaska's unofficial motto is "Alaska - pi.ssing off Texas since 1959!" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: a moral question (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
Ivy is very pretty looking, but I would think what is on your side, he should not touch. However, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: I built a new Front Door (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
Wow, that you did it yourself is so impressive! I am in awe of anyone who can do stuff like this wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Lamp For Guest Room!! Does it work? (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
Are the two shades the same size? If they are, could you try the plain one on your mercury lamp and......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Lamp For Guest Room!! Does it work? (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
I really like both lamps; however, I am not a fan of the flower on the shade. I like Annie's suggest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest room headboard revealed.. (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
I love the upholstered headboard! The fabric is beautiful and just ambiance of that side of the roo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehab Addict - Case House (in Favorite Shows) by AKsunny99
Ever since I started watching her show, I can't wait for Thursday nights when it comes on. It has be......

Discussion Topic  Rehab Addict - Case House (in Favorite Shows) by AKsunny99
I think she is calling it the "Case" house but it is the newest rehab after the Dollar House. I lov......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Favorite Shows) by AKsunny99
I so totally don't believe the premise of this show - the "surprise" of a makeover. Why even call i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gray Walls With Puppy (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
I love it! Your tree is gorgeous too. Even the dog fits in because he looks so regal! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: JCP home decor UPDATED (in General Decorating) by AKsunny99
I was just at JCP last weekend and I know our store doesn't have the new home decorating line. Base......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by AKsunny99
Hi Jason, glad to see you are posting over here. I replied to the posting in the Fan Favorites abou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search