Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Old Country Store (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
The Old Country Store has reopened as of May 16th.The new managers have bought it along with some of......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Country Store (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
Yes I just received an email from them and they have hired most of ladies back....

Discussion Topic  Old Country Store (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
The Old Country Store has reopened as of May 16th.The new managers have bought it along with some of......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
Paus the Amish spinning star wasn't hard after you got started it was just trying to figure out the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
So many pretty quilts this year. It's only Friday and all the entry's are great....

Last is the ten minute table runner...

Third is an amish spinning star...

My second is a childs lap blanket...

Here is my first one. A QOV...

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
I received my Block mag yesterday and I love it....

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
I call mine my quilting shack....

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge ~~~~Ready or not?????~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
I actually started work on mine today....

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
Owie I am so sorry for you and your family. I can only say the best way to get through this difficul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you pin baste a large quilt on an small table? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
I have done several and in different sizes and have had no problem.I also have to do them by myself ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annual HGTV Patriotic Showtime!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
The 2nd is a tabletopper I made for my sister....

Discussion Topic  RE: Annual HGTV Patriotic Showtime!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
great start this morning.My first is my r/w/b snowman...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 5-29-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
started this quilt 3 years ago. Took me that long to applique all those dots and leaves.Found the pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
what about the round oatmeal boxes or cornmeal...

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
all made and waiting for May and yes it only took 10 minutes.Great way to showcase your favorite fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-13-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilthappy69
I made this disappearing pin wheel quilt.It is a lot of work but worth it....

» Refine Search
» New Search