Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 76
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1511 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Forest Gnome Light bulbs (in Holiday Crafts) by Coco Cathy
These are so cute, would be fun making different colors and putting them on friends desks at work. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Turning clothes into quilts - new ideas? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
My mom always used the clothes the kids grew out of. When my sis was a kid the really full skirts......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny's latest tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
pretty cool....

Discussion Topic  RE: White Christmas tree (in Holidays) by Coco Cathy
In So Cal we have Big Lots and I am pretty certain I saw one there yesterday...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm celebrating (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
Happy Anniversary and I love the quilt. Nice and bold great guilt good job...

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween tree? (in Holiday Crafts) by Coco Cathy
I just got a large branch, sprayed it black, and put it in a black bucket & put crows on it and a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilters Circle fold and sew demo (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
Glad to share something new I thought it was pretty cool...

Discussion Topic  Quilters Circle fold and sew demo (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co latest (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
Shows what a quick gift you can make, when in a time crunch. They are darling and with the soft ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
fantastic. months of work they go so fast...

Discussion Topic  transfer a photo of someone & embroidery details onto it., (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy

Discussion Topic  from Quiltville in case not posted here.Just a sew funny (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
wonderful...

Discussion Topic  looking for something new and inspriing to do (in Holiday Crafts) by Coco Cathy
Seems like I cannot get inspired to craft.. many things are cute but I wish to find something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Handkerchief dolls (in Holiday Crafts) by Coco Cathy
how neat...

Discussion Topic  365 day quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
on Quilting Arts tv today a woman did a quilt called 65 days to 65. to be done on her birthday. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
I agree with the computer chip or some kind of monitor that get really loud if moved. or some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with a plan (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
That is so darling... I would just quilt in the ditch cause it is sooo cute as is. But then i am n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-31-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
Knee surgery out and already walking on it a little for exercise. That is amazing to me. But I do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: your old VCR tapes to computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
I think you can save them on a sb card. that may be the wrong word. But the little card you click ......

» Refine Search
» New Search