Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1531 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
fantastic. months of work they go so fast...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 10-min tablerunner swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
Put in the mail Sat and told should deliver Tuesday...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10-min tablerunner swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
All done.. but got home from work too late to get to the post office.. I will try not to wait til......

Yikes i better get to the fabric store the @1 Procrastinator says...

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
Mailed Sat and was told it would arrive Tues....

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
City Sandie thank you for the cute Mugrug... it is darling.. Hot Air balloons with little sale b......

Hope to complete today but I do drag my feet I had several ideas hope I can stick with the on......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'for all 'ageing rockers' (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: darling potholder! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
cute...

Discussion Topic  RE: Another baby ball (pic) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
what a cute toy. and you can make it in such colorful fabric....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute quilt for tween or teen (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
that would be a great one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what my daughter Rita bought me (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
how fun is that. Nice she keeps her eyes open for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for something new and inspriing to do (in Holiday Crafts) by Coco Cathy
thank you all. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for something new and inspriing to do (in Holiday Crafts) by Coco Cathy
well those notes are long gone. she has been gone for years. Actually since my husband died 7 years......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny has posted two more variations of her pinwheel block (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
she many new ideas all of the time. What a wonderful creative mind....

Discussion Topic  RE: transfer a photo of someone & embroidery details onto it., (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
oops sorry totally wrong ......

Discussion Topic  transfer a photo of someone & embroidery details onto it., (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy

Discussion Topic  RE: Pellon has a blog with ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
yes and they ask for new ideas...

Discussion Topic  from Quiltville in case not posted here.Just a sew funny (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 Final Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by Coco Cathy
wonderful...

» Refine Search
» New Search