Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 106
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2105 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Since I'm a day late that means you can eat cake an Extra day ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Vintage quilt- thoughts on hand vs. machine quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
My Granny quilted with her church group for that exact purpose, lol. Back in the 80s. They'd have o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vintage quilt- thoughts on hand vs. machine quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
There are hand quilters for hire also, perhaps that may be a good route for you. Start wih local qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper Piecing Paper Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I like regular paper also, the newsprint doesn't hold up to a mistake or three, lol....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Found this board as a 40th birthday present to myself: I wanted some Quilty friends!! And have found......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Cross-Body Bag Strap Length (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Make sure u can reach the stuff that's in the very bottom of the bag without having to hitch your ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Basic sewing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
When I get to the side seam I back stitch/end the seam. Then just start again on the other side of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
79 I'm here for a minute, haha...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Yay for improvement!! ((((Hugs))))...

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July - PC swap - signups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I wish I could join! I need a creative outlet right about now, I'm sitting in the first of 3 days of......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
(((((Hugs))))) praying for DD & u...

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
McP - that Outside the Pizza Box swap was somewhere between 4 & 8 years ago, lol. I can't remember....

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Dadnabbit!! This is the one I most want to finish & the month I'm least likely to finish, lol. Cook......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sears Franklin treadle machine, need a belt. (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
The 'Sew & Vac' store here has them in stock. And it's a tiny place, apparently they're more common ......

Discussion Topic  Have u meet Toocare? (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I've gotten a PM from her(?) wanting my real email address & wondered if I'm the only one? I don't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds & Bees mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Can't WAIT to see the designs for THIS swap ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Although the quilt is a tangible expression, it's definitely not the extent of our love for you. The......

Discussion Topic  Muggo's comfort quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Since it's not a secret anymore, we can post here publicly. I most sincerely and humbly apologize i......

Discussion Topic  Talk to me about labels... (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I'm tempted to draw/write my 'label' directly onto the backing of my quilt. What do you think?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I'm so sorry, Marlena. ((((((Hugs))))))...

» Refine Search
» New Search