Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 107
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2140 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank you - it's been 8 years (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Happy anniversary!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Yay! I'm glad to see all the cute cards are making it to Australia (& to all corners of the US) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I'm starting a new thread to post pictures of your postcards, please ......

Remember to PM me if u want to do 5 more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTENTION: Toryam's "Nice to met you" postcard swappers... (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I've PMed your next 5 addresses ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTENTION: Toryam's "Nice to met you" postcard swappers... (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I was thinking of mailing by the first week of November for a fast turn around. Remember, it doesn't......

Discussion Topic  ATTENTION: Toryam's "Nice to met you" postcard swappers... (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
ATTENTION POST CARD SWAPPERS: PM ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEND TO 5 DIFFERENT LADIES FROM OUR SWAP. PLEAS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers for mother (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Praying for healing, comfort & peace. (((((Hugs))))...

Discussion Topic  RE: When I was digging in the yard instead of sewing... (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I was hoping it was a giant diamond or at least a cameo or a picture locket, lol. I scratched the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: When I was digging in the yard instead of sewing... (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Look a little closer... What is it? How do u think it got there?...

Discussion Topic  When I was digging in the yard instead of sewing... (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I found a mysterious treasure!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Fun & Games ! Come & Play !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Zion = another Old Testament name for Jerusalem. Technically, a mountain in Jerusalem....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictures from the postcard swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I sent out more than the official amount since I wasn't paying attention when I filled out my addres......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictures from the postcard swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Pc...

Discussion Topic  Pictures from the postcard swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Please post your pictures here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Cute chair, Go for it! Worst case scenario you'll end up paying somebody to recover it but it won't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I didn't use the brads, these had a doubled piping covering the edges that I copied & attached with ......

I had 9 1/2 yards for two chairs. I was advised to allow 6 yards per chair but I had figured 4-5 IF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
I could teach the reverse appliqué if there's interest. I also could show non-sewing projects like ......

» Refine Search
» New Search