Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  BBQ Sauce w/o HFCS (in Food & Entertaining) by earthlings3
What are some good bbq sauces without high fructose corn syrup? Use Bullseye right now, but want to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: HOA Infraction---what to do? (in Real Estate) by earthlings3
As far as the curtains go, the board pres also fib*bed. He said that NC requires all curtains to be ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: HOA Infraction---what to do? (in Real Estate) by earthlings3
Board pres told a f!ib at meeting. He said that they don't know who has viol**ations because the man......

Trying again. We don't have a secretary or anyone to record the meetings and they don't provide copi......

Okay, more info. As far as background, problems from the beginning have made us a target & now this ......

Discussion Topic  HOA Infraction---what to do? (in Real Estate) by earthlings3
I received a letter from the HOA about 2 violations. First, there is a piece of plexiglass that cove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comical Kitchen Mishaps, Disasters, Embarrassments Etc? (in Food & Entertaining) by earthlings3
Was super busy trying to make a bunch of dishes at once. Went to make gravy and had flour and other ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: How is the Market in Your area? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by earthlings3
I wish the Charlotte market would recover faster. My house is still worth less than I owe, but going......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: A Tiny House (in Real Estate) by earthlings3
That's a cute house. I'd fit being right around 5' ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Revisiting the "smelly" washer issue... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by earthlings3
I have a front loader too and I've never used powder detergent and I don't have a smell problem. I a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Most popular Neighborhoods (in Buying & Selling Homes) by earthlings3
I like driving around, eating at local restaurants and talking to servers, hostesses. I like visitin......

Discussion Topic  RE: memorial day (in Holidays) by earthlings3
My husband works for the government and we live for federal holidays so we can all hang out together......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone on the market?? Moving??? Buying??? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by earthlings3
Would love to sell, but met with real estate agent recently and house is not worth more than I paid ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOA- Humorous story (in Real Estate) by earthlings3
That is funny-wish I could try something like that here, though who knows what would happen!...

» Refine Search
» New Search