Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 178
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3555 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions Please-Floral Choices (in General Decorating) by debicga
Hi Bella.... I like the height and width of the vase the third arrangement is in. I think it balance......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: my dogs act like they're starving (in Pets) by debicga
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: my dogs act like they're starving (in Pets) by debicga

Discussion Topic  RE: Not cancelled, on hiatus (in Color Splash: Miami) by debicga
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Color Splash: Miami

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED AN INSPIRATION PIC....Shared master bedroom wall done... (in General Decorating) by debicga
Always...have you seen these dressers? IMO this is the one of IKEA's that look the cheapest. Are any......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED AN INSPIRATION PIC....Shared master bedroom wall done... (in General Decorating) by debicga
I thought it looked like Laura Ashley. Thanks...

Always...great job!!! I know you and your daughter are going to love having that personal space. I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat spraying (in Pets) by debicga
I was going to say the same thing as junk...I had a cat that started spraying and it turned out he h......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED COUPLE NEW PICS....Shared master bedroom... (in General Decorating) by debicga
A1SB...I think this is the best solution you have come up with! Maybe you could change out the one l......

Discussion Topic  RE: test...post picture taken from iphone (in General Decorating) by debicga

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the attraction of wood tile (in General Decorating) by debicga

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the attraction of wood tile (in General Decorating) by debicga

I think the main attraction is in places where wood might not be the best choice but one still wants......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/21/13 (in General Decorating) by debicga
So cute Candy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/21/13 (in General Decorating) by debicga
And these 2 lamps for $35, ones already in the car. I might silver or ORB the brass parts but haven'......

Hi everyone...I haven't been around for a while but I went to an auction on Sat and got a couple of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Offended by Million Dollar Rooms (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by debicga
My problem with these types of shows isn't the money spent by those that have worked hard for their ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

» Refine Search
» New Search