Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 78
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1558 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ▲▼Serendipity Stars▲▼ block one (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
Memequilts, I am going camping this weekend too! However, I am taking four grandkids ages 1,3,5 and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ▲▼Serendipity Stars▲▼ block one (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
Oh, the blocks all look so nice! I was not able to sew this weekend...lots of things got in the way......

Hope to start mine tomorrow. That pesky job just gets in the way of my quilting!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I will mail mine tomorrow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I have mine ready. Will get a pic soon and mail the blocks....

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I agree with who went home, but I think that dress that Char made was more Sean than Char; she wante......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
Congrats Chris! Cannot wait to get started. I have not sewn since the last block........

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM from some years ago (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I would like to do this one again too. It was one of my favorites! Like pvillelou, I did two for Q......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
Finally got a picture of my block! PatriciaAnn, LOVE that pink and black!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
Still no picture of mine; gotta get a battery in the camera :-(...

Got mine done; will try to post a picture tomorrow....

Congratulations to Shirlwin!...

Discussion Topic  RE: McPatches Doll Quilt Show - You MUST see this! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
Way to go McPatches!! You are terrific....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
PawstoEnjoy, is your avatar an actual picture of your dog? If so, he/she is just beautiful....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I will take Ohio. If that one is taken, sign me up for any state. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I made it before the end of the month! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I have not been able to sew yet. I printed the directions out. I watch two grandkids tomorrow and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I liked this block. I cannot wait to see how a finished quilt looks with them....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
I have two blocks ready to be mailed for September. KaribeanQuilter, I PM'd you for your address. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Chlynn1129
Thanks Mary Lou, I will google it. I want to make some for the local NICU. Maybaby, that quilt is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search