Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  OT sort of - Stains on old needlework? (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Being new at quilting, not sure if it happens to quilts, but old needlework gets those yellowish sta......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Giveaway--Done--ONE MORE box left! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
You could also send some to Quilts For Kids, especially anything kid or teenish. I believe they eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needed: One COF Hostess for 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Hey, I'm moving to Florida in a few months, so I would certainly like the idea of a retreat in Flori......

Discussion Topic  Question from a friend on the Quilting Board (in Holiday Crafts) by dd quilts
I have a good 30 book set of Encyclopedias that are 30 years old and before I get rid of them I want......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  Question from a friend on the Quilting Board (in Holiday Crafts) by dd quilts
I have a good 30 book set of Encyclopedias that are 30 years old and before I get rid of them I want......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  Not quilt related, but crafty question (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Does anyone know of a reason to keep a 30 year old set of Encyclpedias? In searching on the interne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not quilt related, but crafty question (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Evelyn - thanks for that idea. I just went over there and poped a question to them also. My librar......

Discussion Topic  Not quilt related, but crafty question (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Does anyone know of a reason to keep a 30 year old set of Encyclpedias? In searching on the interne......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone have an older Singer Quantum Cxl? (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
I was given one without the manual and have a few questions. Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have an older Singer Quantum Cxl? (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
I'd rather not pay for a manual until I can figure out if the machine works first. I'm not sure if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - - BLOCK #2 - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Funny - when I read my post on my laptop the picture is correct. When I look on my Ipad, it is side......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - - BLOCK #2 - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Okay - here is my block 2. I've put it on the Flicker site also. I've just placed my buttons where......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #8 - WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
I've not been able to complete the last few months on-time, but still plan to get caught up at some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #6 - Winners Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Congrats. I sure hope I can get back on track for the rest of the blocks. Moving, unpacking, organ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #4 - WINNER Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
I think if you keep the sashing fairly nuetral (or like the blocks), you wouldn't even notice the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #4 - WINNER Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
My Block 4 is finished. I should have ironed it, but no time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Address for quilts and blankets for Oklahoma (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Quilts for Kids sent hundreds of quilt for the children in the hospitals there already. That was on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along -- BLOCK #3 - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Here is my Block 3. I have the buttons, nose, and earmuffs just sitting in place. Off to finish Bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along -- BLOCK #3 - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
I have 3,4, and 5, ironed on. Just have to find time to sew them on and do the embroidering. Hope ......

Both are very nice. BUT, how do you say OVERACHIEVERS? LOL...

» Refine Search
» New Search