Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ? price for t-shirt quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
One thing you could do is - have them go to the store with you to select AND PAY for the fabric. Th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
I use my mat for the measurements most of the time and the ruler is just my straight edge. I've rea......

Poll  RE: OT?: leaving home poll: kid's off at college, I want a sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
My comments do not match your answers so here goes. #1 son did come home for a few months after his......

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnolia Retreat Openings Nov. 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Just as an FYI - this retreat is wonderful. You get to meet fellow board members (and you know quil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help, want to make a T shirt quilt. (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
And many of the quilt magazines have articles about them also. I made 2 and the main thing I learn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Jan - that is beautiful. And since I was born in Bawlmore, I love it more! You do fantastic work....

Discussion Topic  RE: What items do you make for craft fairs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by dd quilts
Keep the ideas coming. This was good timing as I am involved with a craft fair this fall and was wo......

» Refine Search
» New Search