Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 107
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2126 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Lap robes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
The group that I belong to makes lap quilts for nursing homes we make them 40 X 40 inches. HTH....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mess of a mistake (in Food & Entertaining) by Handie Ann
This is my DH's mess. He opened a bottle of carbonated wine and it exploded all over the kitchen. He......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Stitch in the Ditch presser foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Try sewingpartsonline.com I have used them in the past....

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I have a Brother 4500D that I have problems with the foot peddle when the machine starts with proble......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I have a direct flight from Seattle to Tampa. It will take me about 5 and a half hours to get their.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Well I booked my flight from SeaTac to Tampa. I have not booked my return flight yet, not sure of m......

Discussion Topic  RE: curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
If you don't mind doing curves than it is not worth it. If you have a lot of curves to do and you do......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Well I got busy today and got my blocks done for this month....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
CBQ, I did the Fort Sumter Block and it really is a easy block to do. Really Sandy if I did it than ......

I have it printed out now to see how long it is before I get it made. Congrats to Shirwin....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I did a baby quilt and I have never made so many errors on this thing. My first mistake was I didn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
My pattern for my quilt came from the Missouri Star Quilt Co. the dissapearing pinwheel V.4. Jenny u......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
This is my stash buster so far this month. I did not buy any fabric for this....

Discussion Topic  RE: tote bag for small computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Are you using the foam to just cushion the computer? or to both cushion and protect it from bumps al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Sorry Sue I don't think that you are. It sounds like she likes to hear the sound of her horn....

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
WOW!!! you all are looking good. Muggo glad to see you out and about. Mary Ann...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
This is one picture I found of my DWR....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I will have to find a picture of my DWR. Than I will post it....

Discussion Topic  RE: I'd Rather Clean House (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I don't mind the pp so much it is very time comsumming. The blocks when done are so nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-28-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
This is what I'm working on I ran out of the purple material so I'm having to go to plan B but that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search