Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 106
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2119 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Room mates COF 2015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
It is much cheaper if you have a room mate and more fun. I have one already so I'm all set. But I'm ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I got my FE last Saturday I'm thinking about what I will do with my FE....

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I sent you my money last saturday. you should be getting it any day now....

I have a direct flight from Seattle to Tampa. It will take me about 5 and a half hours to get their.......

Well I booked my flight from SeaTac to Tampa. I have not booked my return flight yet, not sure of m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
Georgia Peach I had my DH remove and replace the door glass for my pleasure only. No one can see int......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
I don't know if this will help but in the 5th wheel I had my DH take all the shelves out of the pant......

Well 16 boxes went out of our old 5th wheel and only 5 has gone back into our new trailer. I think t......

Ok here goes Two coffee pots for on the stove. Two coffee pots (electric) One pot is for coffee and ......

Discussion Topic  Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
We bought a new RV trailer we are downsizing. A year or so ago we looked at smaller ones but keeped ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by Handie Ann
The price of butter just cought up to me. I just paid 3.99 per pound at costco today....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by Handie Ann
The last time I bought butter I paid around 8.00 for 4 pounds. That was about 2 weeks ago. It was no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Cksvett I sent you my regestrastion and payment yesterday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Room Mates for COF 1015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
KBlue, I'm also going to be looking for a room mate. I think that more people will be looking for a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Anniversary CBQ !!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Congradulations and may you have many more years to come....

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Toriam, we have a lady on this board who does recover chairs, but I can't think of her name at this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lap robes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
The group that I belong to makes lap quilts for nursing homes we make them 40 X 40 inches. HTH....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mess of a mistake (in Food & Entertaining) by Handie Ann
This is my DH's mess. He opened a bottle of carbonated wine and it exploded all over the kitchen. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stitch in the Ditch presser foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Try sewingpartsonline.com I have used them in the past....

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I have a Brother 4500D that I have problems with the foot peddle when the machine starts with proble......

» Refine Search
» New Search