Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 107
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2131 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Rotating Cutting Mat Help (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
OK I will add my 2 cents on this. I have the Fiskers mats and love both of them. I bought the small......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Hand made wooden pens (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I don't think that he is doing it any more but I think that her BIL did a bunch of them for her. She......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I'm thinking that this fall I want to go to the outdoor quilt show in Reardon, Wa. It sounds like it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
This is the last one that I have....

One more to go after this one...

OOPs I was wrong I have I have a few more....

last one I think...

all most done....

just a few more to go...

again...

more...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fires in Washington state (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Kmouse lives farther away from the fires than the rest of us do. She lives on the pinsula, the other......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fires in Washington state (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
So far we are all safe from the fires. Crazy and I live in large cities, Motqltr lives way South of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
I had 3 quilts (all queen size)that I sent across the country with my DGD when she went out to see h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding Question: Can I use straight and bias in the same binding? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I have never tried it but it should be ok to do. I can't think of any reason why you can't do it as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fat QuarterBingo, leading Choices (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
here is my list so far. Black / Whites Orientals nutrials (Black, white, creams, tans) C i v i l W......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
for my second one I did the same as Jen and made 4 6 inch blocks....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Well I have my blocks done. They didn't take long at all. Here is my first one....

Discussion Topic  RE: 45 days left to the Get Your Mrs Claus On Doll Quilt deadline (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I have six doll quilts that I will mail next week. This is a good way to make up a quilt pattern to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite fabric cutting machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
sprmom, We can cut strips from 1 inch to 12 inch wide can't go any wider. and from 1 inch to 24 inch......

» Refine Search
» New Search