Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 107
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2126 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help finding some fabric. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
thank you Ladies for looking for me. I even asked the people that were at the Quilt guild tonight if......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help finding some fabric. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
This is the fabric that I need more of. The purple fabric. If anyone has some of this fabric I would......

Discussion Topic  I need help finding some fabric. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I started a quilt thinking that I have enough fabric to make this quilt but I find that I need about......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
You might try Simple Green It does work on grease. Also you might try some stuff called Oil eaters, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I ware bifocals but I also have glasses that I ware when I'm on the computer. They are not bifocals ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-21-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I'm working on a crib quilt but if the thing gets done it will be a major thing. I have made so many......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
Like LOS we moved into our home in 1973 and we will stay as long as we can. We had though to sell an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Block Magazine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I received the Block Magizine as a door prize, I like it. I'm thinking that I might go ahead and ord......

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you use to clean the following: (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
You can buy a granite sealer where ever they sell tile any home improvement place. I just wipe my gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: benign neglect (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Handie Ann
If you are not sure of the plant takeing over plant it in a pot not in the ground where the roots ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Waterproofing the back of a coaster/mug rug? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
When I made some coasters I used some of the plastic used for table coverings You can buy it at Joan......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
And here is my second one. My Condos for the ravins....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
Ok I sat down yesterday and got my blocks done for this month. This is the first one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
How much or how little quilting you put on a quilt is up to you. The quilt is your baby to quilt as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eating Alone In Restaurants (in Food & Entertaining) by Handie Ann
When I was working I usually ate alone everyday, sometimes in a burger joint or fast food place but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I have done some my big ironing board than my small board and my shelf to hold all my rulers with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleas - any advice is welcome (in Pets) by Handie Ann
KYIS, Just the thing to start my day with. Thank You....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleas - any advice is welcome (in Pets) by Handie Ann
Headie, you might put some Ceder mulch around your house, Fleas don't like the smell or the teast of......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: do walls and ceilings have to match? (in Colors) by Handie Ann
Walls and ceilings do not have to be the same color. If you like the color that you have on the ceil......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Handie Ann
I agree with Strings That is what it is....

» Refine Search
» New Search