Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (448 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I hope everyone is working on the Sept. block. I will be gone for a week and will check in when I g......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
CBQ- you could always make the Fort Sumter Block. That block did not work out so well for me, but I ......

CBQ- Love all your blocks and you finished sooooooooooooooooo early. LOL. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Nicki- Patty j and I will do Wisconsin. Thanks for hosting again. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me celebrate a quilter buddy's 95th birthday (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I sent you a PM. What a good idea. Sue...

Poll  RE: POLL - 2015 Get Your Ms Claus On - Doll Quilt Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
YES- I am all in. Will be making one or 2 for this great project. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Jen- I hope you are enjoying your new job. Happy to see your version of the Aug. BOM. Looks very n......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Patricia Ann- you block reminds me of some stain glass that I have seen. Very pretty and just in ti......

WOW!!! Two more finished blocks. All the blocks are looking great. Let's keep them coming. Sue...

Pat and I got back from Michigan late last night. We did enjoy Mackinac Island- no cars, only bikes......

Rainbow, I do understand and happy that you are checking in on all of us. STinMT- love your red, bla......

J Lu- you are the first one to post- very nice block and glad you joined our small group. Sue...

Glad to hear you have found a new job. Wishing you the best. Sue...

CBQ- just put on your thinking cap and it will come to you in an AHA MOMENT. J Lu- glad you like the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Jan-WOW!!!! Great job. Thinking outside the box really works. Congratulations. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-21-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
This is the log cabin quilt with the apple in the middle. Pat and I have been working on doing free ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-21-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Ivy- love your blue quilt I made an applique for my nephew, Wolf Howling at the Moon for his 42nd. B......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
J Lu- Way to mass produce. I love the way you did your Bird House. All look great. Thanks for sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
CBQ- beautiful block, with time to spare. Chris, you are making great progress. Way to go. Only 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Happy, Happy Birthday Mildred. Hope you have many more. Sue and Patty j...

» Refine Search
» New Search