Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (468 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Pat and I got back from Michigan late last night. We did enjoy Mackinac Island- no cars, only bikes......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Rainbow, I do understand and happy that you are checking in on all of us. STinMT- love your red, bla......

J Lu- you are the first one to post- very nice block and glad you joined our small group. Sue...

Glad to hear you have found a new job. Wishing you the best. Sue...

CBQ- just put on your thinking cap and it will come to you in an AHA MOMENT. J Lu- glad you like the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Congratulations, Quilter Jen! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I am sure that they are excited to have a new teacher in the fold. You will do great. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
J Lu- Way to mass produce. I love the way you did your Bird House. All look great. Thanks for sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
CBQ- beautiful block, with time to spare. Chris, you are making great progress. Way to go. Only 3......

Elaine-Very nice blocks. You are making great progress on finishing the previous BOM. Thanks for k......

Quilter Jen and Handie- beautiful blocks. The adjustments look good. Sue...

Elaine- your bird houses look cute and nice job on the July BOM. Keep them coming. Only 11 more da......

Tinbren- love your holiday colors. I had both of them for my 10 minute table runner for the 4th of ......

Elaine- love your 2 blocks. Great color combinations. Sue...

Hi J Lu- Welcome to BOM- this is the list of the first 6 blocks Jan- House that Jack Built Feb- Lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Happy, Happy Birthday Mildred. Hope you have many more. Sue and Patty j...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Amy- Thanks for the compliment. We had a great time doing it and laughed a bunch. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Lots of cute projects this week. I made a table topper called Sunny-Side Up. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wlecome New member - laleighma1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Welcome from the Cheese State- Wisconsin from Patty j and Sister Sue. Hope you visit the board ofte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Thanks for all the well wishes. I don't feel any older, but it does have its advantages. LOL Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Thanks for all the wonderful wishes. Today I went to my sister's Bev house and we all have pizza an......

» Refine Search
» New Search