Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (494 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Elaine-Very nice blocks. You are making great progress on finishing the previous BOM. Thanks for k......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Quilter Jen and Handie- beautiful blocks. The adjustments look good. Sue...

Elaine- your bird houses look cute and nice job on the July BOM. Keep them coming. Only 11 more da......

Tinbren- love your holiday colors. I had both of them for my 10 minute table runner for the 4th of ......

Elaine- love your 2 blocks. Great color combinations. Sue...

Hi J Lu- Welcome to BOM- this is the list of the first 6 blocks Jan- House that Jack Built Feb- Lo......

Quilter Jen- sounds like a great plan. Looking forward to seeing your block. Sue...

Quiltee- Great block and done in plenty of time. LOL Sue...

STinMT- glad you received the gift. TFS. Sue...

Chlynn- that is a great block. Love the color selection. Hope everyone has a great 4th. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Amy- Thanks for the compliment. We had a great time doing it and laughed a bunch. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Lots of cute projects this week. I made a table topper called Sunny-Side Up. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wlecome New member - laleighma1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Welcome from the Cheese State- Wisconsin from Patty j and Sister Sue. Hope you visit the board ofte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Thanks for all the well wishes. I don't feel any older, but it does have its advantages. LOL Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Thanks for all the wonderful wishes. Today I went to my sister's Bev house and we all have pizza an......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT need T&P's (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Hugs for your whole family. Sending T's & P's your way. Sue and Patty j...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Malou! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Bithday wishes coming from Wisconsin. Hope you enjoy your day. Sister Sue & Patty j....

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy July 4th. (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Chris- love the banner. Yes, I wish everyone a great 4th of July . Looks like Wis. will have a sun......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
WQFC, you did an excellent job on motivating all the quilters to finish their projects. I have enjo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I check almost every day, but I think it has shown less activity in the past 2 months. Some days t......

» Refine Search
» New Search