Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (443 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Before the Plug is Pulled - How Many Years/Months/Posts for You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I started in Oct. 2010 with much encouragement from Patty j. I have enjoyed my experiences and have......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Patricia Ann- Love both of your blocks. Thanks for posting. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Elaine and Chris- thanks for sharing your blocks. They both look great. Who else has their Oct. ......

Solution Services- Patty received your e-mail and will post your pick when she returns home next we......

Shirlwin - I love the peach colors you are using for your blocks. Great block Quiltee- nice color c......

Chris- your gift is in the mail. Should arrive on Oct. 7. Sue...

CBQ- You are the first one done. Love the color combination you have been using all year. Looks g......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Need your VOTES - PLEASE (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I sent mine in today. Thanks for the quilt show. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Jayardi- I sent in my votes. All look like winners in my eyes. I loved the slide show and best of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - latest and greatest!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I have taken up feeding the birds, since my neighbor moved, who use to feed the birds. Lots of song ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I have been working on a log cabin Christmas quilt. I just have to finish quilting it and add the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Here is one more...

Here is another one...

Thanks for sharing such cute projects. Amy, cute idea to add the names to the kid quilts. Patty j ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm celebrating (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Paus- 10 years is along time to remain active on the message board. Be very proud of being a contri......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Patricia Anne- what beautiful color contrast- love how your block looks. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
J Lu- very nice block. All the blocks are looking great. Pat and I will be working on the Oct. BOM......

Solution Services- love your choice of colors- turned out great. Shirlwin- love the peach colors and......

Well, I am back from Las Vegas. I had a great time, but very sad that 2 of the quilt shops in the La......

I hope everyone is working on the Sept. block. I will be gone for a week and will check in when I g......

» Refine Search
» New Search