Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (538 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
T's & P's coming your way along with big hugs for you and your family. Sue & Pattyj...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
ttt- Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
10 finishers- WAY TO GO!!! Glad to see that so many did finish the challenge. Thanks Q. for hosting......

Great to hear that more of you have finished. Waiting to see what everyone decided to do with their......

One week left to complete the challenge . Let's show Q. that we are up to the challenge and send in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I finished the binding on my third quilt. This is BOM 2013. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Second one is called Slideways and I used my Asian fabric. Sue...

WCFC- love your Sea Glass quilt- Beautiful!!! I just got back 3 quilts from my quilter. Needed to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♫♫♫♫HGTV April BOM 2014♫♫♫♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Chlynn 1129- hope you are feeling better and that you have a great Easter. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♫♫♫♫HGTV April BOM 2014♫♫♫♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Elaine- you have 2 beautiful blocks. We thought that this would challenge everyone, but you were a......

Patricia Anne- yours really looks like a church window. I love your color combination. Great job. ......

April is half over with, so who else is going to complete the April BOM?? Lets keep sewing. Sue...

ttt- Sue...

Handie Ann- Those are great blocks- love the bright colors. Glad that you like your gift. Sue...

I know we are making this a challenge, but I am sure you all will be able to do it. What I did was ......

CBQ- that is a great block. You are the first to complete it. We must think alike, because I also h......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Pattyj is working very hard and her project is looking amazing. She will be done by May. Sue...

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
I knew she was working on. She was soooooo happy she found the pattern and fabric to go with it. We......

Mine is all done waiting to show. Pat is so far behind this year, hers is just a pattern. The fabric......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my anniversary... (in Quilting & Needlework) by sister sue
Hope you continue to enjoy the message board for years to come. Happy Anniversary. Sue...

» Refine Search
» New Search