Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 86
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1713 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  An Easter surprise I received from 5bells (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
She is so sweet and does some beautiful cross stitch gifts for me. Here is the x stitch she made me ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  a couple of card/gift bags I made for Easer (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
The first is a gift bag filled with ephemera goodies for my friend 5bells from this board. It is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Easter crafts I made (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
What a wonderful batch of Easter goodies you have made. Very cute TFS...

Discussion Topic  RE: Resizing Pic Instructions??? (in Craft Trends) by shawneegal
Since I am not real computer savvy , I have discovered a way to share my photos here. If I load my p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  A bit late ... but (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Gifted Sister Group: Members Posts: 881 Member No.: 120 Joined: 20-December 10 I just saw thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: More zipper art (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
I love the look of the zipper pins etc and have a whole file saved on my computer of the ones I wish......

Discussion Topic  cute pattern for painted bunny (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
I found this and thought I'd share. I think she is so cute and I know we have painters here. lin......

Discussion Topic  Birthday card for my granddaughter (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
She will be 22 but she LOVES anything Disney so saw a similar card on the internet someplace and sav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Santa, sleigh etc (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Linda, thank you for sharing your craft-- that is adorable and I love the reindeer. You did a great......

Discussion Topic  Some Valentine crafts I made (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
These are not new but since we need some crafts posted and maybe they will be new to some of our mem......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know how to make this beaded owl? (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Nicole, that owl is really cute and owls seem to be the "in" thing this year. I hope someone can hel......

Discussion Topic  RE: ornaments for grand children (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Yes, Nicole, they are made from a wooly sweater I recycled and hand sewn, then decorated with some o......

Discussion Topic  RE: ornaments for grand children (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
just julez-- after reading your post I feel bad since I really fought with myself over not making on......

Discussion Topic  ornaments for grand children (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Each year since their birth, I have made each of our 3 grands an ornament. This year our DGS is 22 s......

Discussion Topic  RE: our sharpie mugs (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Penny, you and your daughter did a great job on the mugs. I need to try that technique...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dragonfly ornament (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Love these. I have some really cute dragonflies I bought and assembled from Oriental Trader several ......

Discussion Topic  Oh my gosh-- I would freak out ! (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
It happened on the South side of Lac des Mille Lacs, Thunder Bay , Ontario , Canada , on May 11, 201......

Discussion Topic  RE: Penguin candle holders (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
They are adorable and your painting is wonderful !...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for info about an old friend (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Bonnie, as soon as I saw your post I thought of "Linners" as she calls herself on Hugsisters. I jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: first show (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Penny, your booth is very appealing and I hope you sell out and have to work like crazy to make new......

» Refine Search
» New Search