Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 86
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1705 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Candy Scarecrow (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Cute cute-- thanks and I love searching thru your Pinterest sites-- wonderful place to get lost for ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Handkerchief dolls (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Very pretty. I have a lot of hankies from my grandma and mom so may have to make some . TFS...

Discussion Topic  An Easter surprise I received from 5bells (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
She is so sweet and does some beautiful cross stitch gifts for me. Here is the x stitch she made me ......

Discussion Topic  a couple of card/gift bags I made for Easer (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
The first is a gift bag filled with ephemera goodies for my friend 5bells from this board. It is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resizing Pic Instructions??? (in Craft Trends) by shawneegal
Since I am not real computer savvy , I have discovered a way to share my photos here. If I load my p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  A bit late ... but (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Gifted Sister Group: Members Posts: 881 Member No.: 120 Joined: 20-December 10 I just saw thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SCRAPBOOK FRAME (in Scrapbooking) by shawneegal
I'm not sure if I know what you are asking but I took a frame and made myself a scrap book picture o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  cute pattern for painted bunny (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
I found this and thought I'd share. I think she is so cute and I know we have painters here. lin......

Discussion Topic  Birthday card for my granddaughter (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
She will be 22 but she LOVES anything Disney so saw a similar card on the internet someplace and sav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Felt Faux Chocolate bunnies (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
You have lots of pretty Easter decorations. I bet the bunny loves to visit you . TFS...

Discussion Topic  RE: birthday card (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Rainee, your card is lovely and I'm sure your mom loved it. I thought the envelope was pure inspira......

Discussion Topic  Some Valentine crafts I made (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
These are not new but since we need some crafts posted and maybe they will be new to some of our mem......

Discussion Topic  ornaments for grand children (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Each year since their birth, I have made each of our 3 grands an ornament. This year our DGS is 22 s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attempt at doing a snowblower card (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Great card TFS...

Discussion Topic  Oh my gosh-- I would freak out ! (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
It happened on the South side of Lac des Mille Lacs, Thunder Bay , Ontario , Canada , on May 11, 201......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for info about an old friend (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
Bonnie, as soon as I saw your post I thought of "Linners" as she calls herself on Hugsisters. I jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: small ornament (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
another -- you could cut portions of pretty cards to fit the center...

more...

Hi Bonnie, I went to my ornament folder and found a few to share. I tried to stay with things religi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question About Pinterest (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
sorry I can't help you with an answer Annie. I surf Pinterest all the time but don't have my own bo......

» Refine Search
» New Search