Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (191 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Basic sewing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandlance
Thank you for all the hints. I have the denin needlesand am going to set up the machine today. I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Basic sewing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandlance
I sew once in a blue moon,so I always have to pull out my sewing machine instructions each time I us......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Give me tips for cleaning salt off laminate floors? I tried many times but not sucess (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
I just pulled up all of Billies post because I could not understandthem.They remind me of the Nigeri......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!!! No underwear for me unti lwinter!!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
Humidity dropped to 42% and the undies have been released. Phew- hadn't made it to a store for 'rein......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!!! No underwear for me unti lwinter!!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
Waverider- solution - hang your bikini underwear out on the clothesline ( while the bloomers are in......

Love the bumper idea-once we get below 94% humidity- I will try it.I'mjust mad at myself- I continu......

No central A/C and the strong man only resulted in me yelling," Your'e pulling off the knobs!!!!" I......

Discussion Topic  Help!!! No underwear for me unti lwinter!!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
Well, sort of... Just moved to the Cape and did not realize how the humidity affects all my furnitur......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple vacuum cleaners?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
One upstairs ,one downstairs- got it when mom moved in and have an Oreck inherited from my aunt- do......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm Back To "Modern Conveniences" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
LAdy of Shallot- I think I really need to get my new glasses-read your post and 1st thought was. "g......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm Back To "Modern Conveniences" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
I have come around toyour way of thinking too. Had DH put up a line in new house and it sags so mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Clean House (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
I also remember,as part of Spring cleaning, my mom changing out the curtains and drapes in allthe ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you think 'high efficiency' is a good idea... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
I even hate my month old basic top loader washing machine. first - cold is not cold and hot is not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a cheaper honeycomb window treatment out there? (in General Decorating) by Sandlance
Thanks all, I am going to check out ach suggstion, including going with the veriglide from Hunter D......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Is there a cheaper honeycomb window treatment out there? (in General Decorating) by Sandlance
Just moved into my new home and spent a lot for the houe,even more for repairs and appliances,nowI n......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Happy Mother's Day (in Pets) by Sandlance
From my pups to all you mommies...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
In the midst of asking a question on forum, used 'down cellar' drop the down 'to the' cellar and no......

Discussion Topic  How Do I remove mildew off wool coat (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
I have a full length dark chocolate brown wool coat. Had it packed too close to other coats down ce......

Discussion Topic  Can I use Olive Oil in cake mix (in Food & Entertaining) by Sandlance
Don't want to go backout, but I'm out of vegatableoil. Can I substitute olove oil?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  ? On Relacing Sliding Door Glass in Sunroom (in General Remodeling) by Sandlance
The house I just bought has a 3 season sunroom, basical 2 2 panel sliders on 1 wall and 1 3 panel sl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

» Refine Search
» New Search