Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 114
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2268 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by WWanda
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Last major decision in new build (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I like the stone in the picture. It would help to see the room in question....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by WWanda
That's really cute. You never cease to amaze me CC....

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by WWanda
We're using a third bedroom as an office....

Discussion Topic  for those of you who sew (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I'm in need of a simple sewing machine, one that I can basically sew a straight line on. I found th......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDITED TO ADD DRAIN ISSUE ? WITH PIC....Toilet paper roll holder... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Yes I have one and have not had any problems with it. In fact, it's easier to replace the paper, th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with master bath selections (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I feel for you! So many decisions to make and so little time. I like the direction you're going in a......

Discussion Topic  Azaeleas and small leaf rhododendrons (in General Gardening) by WWanda
Last year we pulled huge rhododendrons and put in small azaeleas and the small leaf kind of rhododen......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Spring flowers (in General Gardening) by WWanda
We have lots of gardening issues here. Some spots are very wet, but sunny. Some are very dry, but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Very nice! I was looking forward to your pics. Thanks for sharing ......

Discussion Topic  What's up with Pinterest? (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I just tried to get on and it's making me "take a tour" and I can't get out of it or take the darn t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Very O.T. concerning income (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Who said money doesn't bring you happiness? I could be VERY HAPPY being retired and living on a tro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I thought I had commented on this before, but I can't find it? Anyhoo, the kitchen looks fantastic!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Men, can't live without them..... (in General Decorating) by WWanda

Discussion Topic  RE: Men, can't live without them..... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Ugh! So typical of men. I can relate to the coat thing. Just yesterday I hung up FIVE different ja......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two (or three or four) Floors or All On One Level? (in General Decorating) by WWanda
From a real estate perspective, I don't believe that a basement is considered to be another level (f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two (or three or four) Floors or All On One Level? (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I've had both, and don't mind either, but I think my next house will be one story. Keeping the agin......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by WWanda
haha which one? My father was in the navy, so we moved a LOT, but I'd have to say that my favorite ......

Discussion Topic  strange wound on my dog (in Pets) by WWanda
I know I will have to take him to the vet, but I'm curious to know if anyone is familiar with this p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 2-3-14 (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Yeah, I know, just one at Homegoods would have been cheaper still. My DH is addicted to Amazon. He......

» Refine Search
» New Search