Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 117
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2333 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I saw that Froo, very nice!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I love PB, not that I can afford to shop there regularly. I have bought a few things when they were......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Congratulations! and how fun! Nothing like a hundred people coming to your house, to put yourself i......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by WWanda
There were windows in the front and back, just not on the side. The side being the sunniest side of......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by WWanda
One whole side of the house had no windows! You pulled into the driveway to the garage and there wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by WWanda

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I have a friend who lived in a million plus dollar home in California who had white carpet in her ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Well, now isn't that a nice surprise! While you have that out, can you find me a color that goes we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Geez, shopping is two hours away????? I'd be on line on day. Decorate it any way you want to. Ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by WWanda
There's a holiday just for ice cream??????? How the heck did I miss that? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Yeah, I've been wishing for Candace to show up at my house too, but that ain't happening LOL. It so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated w/ Pics - Need Table Top Help / Ideas (in General Decorating) by WWanda
It looks fantastic! I love the brick and the floor. It reminds me of a cozy pub ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated w/ Pics - Need Table Top Help / Ideas (in General Decorating) by WWanda
another vote for glass. it's not my style, but I have to say, it certainly is unique, and I like un......

Discussion Topic  RE: I spy with my little eye! (Decor above Kitchen Cabinets) (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I'm on my kindle so hard to see but is that crutches and a sled????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Last major decision in new build (in General Decorating) by WWanda
I like the stone in the picture. It would help to see the room in question....

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Nice! I really like the pop of green in the glass rack....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lifeguard Stand revealed...... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
It's perfect for your pool area. I'm glad you had fun with it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hall bath finally finished... (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Well, it turned out nicely didn't it? I really like the shower curtain. I think I have the same fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by WWanda
That's really cute. You never cease to amaze me CC....

Discussion Topic  RE: I made a boo boo....PIC (in General Decorating) by WWanda
Can you get it out? Try turning it with a pair of pliers. PITA I know, but it's worth a try. You'......

» Refine Search
» New Search