Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How worried should I be? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by SurfNow
qt, Because you plan to remain in your home for another 8 years, resale and the eventual marketing ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make home stand out? (in Get It Sold) by SurfNow
Have to agree about the preschool. Even if potential buyers don't mind, they'll use it as a negotia......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Indoor stair railing question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by SurfNow
Depends upon the current state/county/local regulations in the sellers' area, IMHO. Although it's t......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help with backsplash- typhoon bordeaux granite (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by SurfNow
Nice kitchen, Bianca. I agree with Agua's suggestion to highlight your granite's underlying tones. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: New Vinyl Kitchen Flooring (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by SurfNow
Started to post and then noticed it's another old thread reopened (twice, actually) for advertising....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Power Broker (with Mike Aubrey of Real State Intervention) (in Favorite Shows) by SurfNow
Agree, Greg. The phony negotiation scenes are cringe-worthy. Missed the Atlanta skyline and that e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: This kind of raises a red flag with me.. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by SurfNow
Just to reiterate, Alleria: The seller may negotiate with anyone and accept any other offers during......

Discussion Topic  RE: This kind of raises a red flag with me.. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by SurfNow
Alleria, the sellers may have gone on vacation to avoid numerous buyers (hopefully) traipsing throug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by SurfNow
They receive promotional consideration in exchange for using certain products or materials. WRT the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Increasing value of home (in Real Estate) by SurfNow
Agree, sissy. That was actually one of the many factors I was thinking of (but didn't want to take ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Jalynnrm, Just to clarify - I was speaking of receiving a return on your improvement **$, not merel......

Hi Jalynnrm, welcome aboard! My initial thought was to respond that it's because reality television......

Poll  RE: How people find a real estate agent (in Real Estate) by SurfNow
Agree, ridiculous. Besides the fact that it's not how most people find agents - too much data readi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please lobby HGTV to renew Secrets (in Secrets From a Stylist) by SurfNow
I recognize those episode titles as reruns, also, Marylee but thanks for posting them. I'm not conv......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Secrets From a Stylist

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning: real estate (RE) industry scam called “flopping” (in Buying & Selling Homes) by SurfNow
You're correct, Charming. Without the element of fraud during a flop, in general, nobody reaps an u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning: real estate (RE) industry scam called “flopping” (in Buying & Selling Homes) by SurfNow
Sometimes the sellers themselves participate in the fraud. If their deficiency's waived by the bank......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to tell buyers not to climb in bathtub (in Get It Sold) by SurfNow
Yes, that's what I was thinking when I suggested the front door booties, above, Charming - that way,......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to tell buyers not to climb in bathtub (in Get It Sold) by SurfNow
Agree, I haven't seen many people do this IRL. If you're concerned, it might be easier to provide b......

» Refine Search
» New Search