Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Elbow Room (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
There are two new episodes on this morning....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

HGTV is running a marathon of Elbow Room Tuesday morning July 8th, along with two new episodes. If ......

I'm enjoying the shows, although I wish they had a better time slot and some promotion. I loved the......

Chip and Co. are back taking problems and making them opportunities. He created a unique multi-leve......

New episodes of Elbow Room will be on Saturday morning, May 10th. Set your DVR or be prepared to to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flipping the Block (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
They all seem to be handling the competition with a good sense of sportsmanship. They were able to ......

Discussion Topic  Flipping the Block (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I am enjoying this show. It's interesting to see the design choices and problems the contestants fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I think the best "bang for your buck" is the Fixer Upper show in Waco, TX. They redid a "tear down"......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
Great show! The team is talented and skilled. They work within a budget, and do beautiful restorat......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I am enjoying this show. The husband-wife team are great at what they do. They make an effort to w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: Flip it Forward/David and Jason Benham (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
In America we have free speech. However, with this right comes responsibility. There are consequenc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Programming (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Karin123
Kudos to HGTV for canceling a pending show with anti-gay activists. I am so glad you took a stand. T......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Poll  RE: What happened to Selling NY & LA (in Selling New York) by Karin123
Selling NY was just on in the central time zone at 6 am! Do they care if people can find the few sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Selling New York

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I miss the old HGTV as well. Where are the design shows? It seems like the network has lost focus. ......

I agree that Chip Wade is very talented and resourceful. I will miss his clever approaches to solvi......

Discussion Topic  Brian Boitano Project (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I enjoyed the first two episodes. Figure Skater Brian Boitano restores his family home, a two hundr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not cancelled, on hiatus (in Color Splash: Miami) by Karin123
There are new episodes, but you have to see them on Tuesday mornings or remember to set your DVR....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Color Splash: Miami

Discussion Topic  RE: Not cancelled, on hiatus (in Color Splash: Miami) by Karin123
Snakes on a makeover! I am enjoying new episodes of Color Splash. David is spending more time with......

This morning HGTV broadcasted a new episode of Color Splash. He has a new carpenter and the same as......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Season of Color Splash (in Color Splash: Miami) by Karin123
I am enjoying the new season of Color Splash, even if it is on Tuesday morning. David brings a lot ......

» Refine Search
» New Search