Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Poll  RE: What happened to Selling NY & LA (in Selling New York) by Karin123
Selling NY was just on in the central time zone at 6 am! Do they care if people can find the few sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Selling New York

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I miss the old HGTV as well. Where are the design shows? It seems like the network has lost focus. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Elbow Room (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I agree that Chip Wade is very talented and resourceful. I will miss his clever approaches to solvi......

Discussion Topic  Brian Boitano Project (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I enjoyed the first two episodes. Figure Skater Brian Boitano restores his family home, a two hundr......

Discussion Topic  RE: House Hunters International (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
i am enjoying the "House Hunters International- Where are they now?" It's really a design show beca......

Discussion Topic  RE: The High Low Project (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
Whether Sabrina starts at the end works backwards and even with Target product placement, I enjoy th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is she back? (in Divine Design) by Karin123
Yes, she's back. There will be another blitz of new episodes of Candice Tells All this Saturday 9/1......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Divine Design

Discussion Topic  RE: Where Has Candice gone? (in Divine Design) by Karin123
HGTV just had a blitz of Candice Tells All new episodes this past Saturday. I just happened to have......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Divine Design

Discussion Topic  RE: New Season of Color Splash (in Color Splash: Miami) by Karin123
I am enjoying the new season of Color Splash, even if it is on Tuesday morning. David brings a lot ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Color Splash: Miami

Discussion Topic  RE: Power Broker (with Mike Aubrey of Real State Intervention) (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I think this show if somewhat like the Property Brothers in that Mike is the deal maker and Juan is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Like International House Hunters (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I also enjoy HHI. It's an armchair traveler's treat. I enjoy seeing different destinations and cul......

Discussion Topic  Unscripted Design (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I thought this new show was somewhat entertaining with a husband and wife duo that moonlight as desi......

What I like is that Chip really listens to each client's needs. He has a talented group of tradesme......

Then I guess you don't appreciate Chip's aesthetic, a sort of modern, rustic, inventor craftsman. I......

The two new episodes of Elbow Room were great and reminded me of the HGTV of the old days. Chip and......

For all you Elbow Room fans, HGTV will have two new episodes on this Wed. at 7:00 or 8:00 PM dependi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovate To Rent - New Series on Tonight (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
I have enjoyed this show. These two guys understand the market and take a scientific approach to in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
Too much "faux" drama for my taste, and the worst wigs on TV. Maybe they should make it dinner and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
It's great if you're looking for a plastic back splash and click vinyl floors. At least the end pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cousins on Call (in Favorite Shows) by Karin123
The cousins deserve a huge thank you for redoing the home of a family from Buffalo. This family had......

» Refine Search
» New Search