Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 286
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5712 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...WOW .. THANK YOU SO MUCH Nicki for the mugrug .. it's so perfect for upcoming Veterans Day use ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
Oh crud ,... I missed the deadline .. I better pay better attention next month!...

Discussion Topic  RE: MSQ Disappearing Hour Glass 2 (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..... beautiful ... what if that middle were rotated?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...thank you fleur55 for posting the pics for me .. they are both so pretty and so crisp looking .. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...OH MY GOODNESS ... my Aug and Sept blocks got here and are as lovely as always ... (I knew Aug w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Spoonflower.com (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...Fleur55 got that fabric a year ago - and it is beautiful trust me - she won't be cutting into it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...mine us so old the package has faded, but I sure don't know how to make it work like it should! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaf me alone (Autumn) mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
... me too ... can't believe I missed that last one! I'm ready I'm ready /// ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...WORTH THE WAIT .... I GOT COAOC CATHYS FIRST MUGRUG ...AND IT'S TOO CUTE TO USE! The back is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...cool ... were you able to get a pic of yours? I forgot to take one ......

.... Oh cocoa Cathy so glad it's there ... and its the only one I forgot to get a picture of before......

.... Coco Cathy .. I mailed your mugrug last week .. isn't it there yet? I mean you are practicall......

..J Lu .. if the thread wont stay in the needle - does it pullout when the needle goes down to th......

..JLU I have the Quest plus .. pretty much the same .. but man I have had this tension thing lately ......

...PS Cathy === I DO have an excuse ... my BABYLOCK is misbehaving --- cannot ge the tension to set......

...you go Cathy ... I'm still dragging my feet too .. it's sitting there waiting for me to finish!!!......

... would seem summer has slowed most of us down a bit in the sewing rooms ... my mugrug for CocoCa......

,,, Where are we going to post pictures?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...as usual ... a lot of real pretty blocks ... I know mine is coming late .. and while I appreciat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...those with the H used to go on your feet not your fanny ... just sayin'...

» Refine Search
» New Search