Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 287
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5735 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
.... Oh cocoa Cathy so glad it's there ... and its the only one I forgot to get a picture of before......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
.... Coco Cathy .. I mailed your mugrug last week .. isn't it there yet? I mean you are practicall......

..J Lu .. if the thread wont stay in the needle - does it pullout when the needle goes down to th......

..JLU I have the Quest plus .. pretty much the same .. but man I have had this tension thing lately ......

...PS Cathy === I DO have an excuse ... my BABYLOCK is misbehaving --- cannot ge the tension to set......

...you go Cathy ... I'm still dragging my feet too .. it's sitting there waiting for me to finish!!!......

... would seem summer has slowed most of us down a bit in the sewing rooms ... my mugrug for CocoCa......

,,, Where are we going to post pictures?...

..thanks for sharing that site ... but frankly, I didn't see even one that you would need a pattern......

..I'm in .......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...as usual ... a lot of real pretty blocks ... I know mine is coming late .. and while I appreciat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...those with the H used to go on your feet not your fanny ... just sayin'...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tragedy for Kaye Woods family (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..oh my ...too sad .. Ts&Ps for them .....

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew ...UPDATE showing pic of quilttop (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
....I, too like that third one, but then I like that block ... I like the movement, think it works ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saga of a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...lovely quilt ... beautiful story ... wonderful family that has loved it and kept it and wanted it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
.... my blocks are all different patterns and techniques .. my problem will be figuring out a perfec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..oh Quiltnanny I can't believe you posted that on the thread .. We all knew when we started the swa......

..once again my Mystery Sister has sent a beautiful block ... I cannot choose a favorite they are a......

...wow... that's really pretty .... I'm sure she is glad she chose blue and white theme ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..my goodness.... GOSH does not express my awe. that is beautiful ... period....

» Refine Search
» New Search