Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 288
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5756 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
.... how pretty they all are ... anxious to see that group of them together that you do Fleur .....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...oh boy .. my lovely block came tonight .. I will get a pic posted tonight or tomorrow .. thank yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: jar quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...very cool ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
.... SO NICE TO HAVE SO MANY OF YOU RESPOND .. I DIDN'T REALLY REMEMBER WHAT THAT WAS ANYMORE.... AN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..SueB... watch the mail next week yours is done and will be on the way by Monday. (I did take p ics......

Discussion Topic  RE: i can't cut it (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...awesome photo .. awesome stash ......

Discussion Topic  RE: i can't cut it (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
and ....rock n roll ..... hey, I'm a 60's girl!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...I cannot resist the throw away chop sticks from restauants .. I sharpen them for pointers for tur......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...oh that is cute .... and for you late-bloomers who keep thinging maybe I will get at it in a min......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...that is really nutcake Jean ... pretty - but nuts making ... ican see why you were slow getting t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
... after giving it serious thought and ran thr ou as many patterns as I could think of, the paramet......

...... I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT THAT RIDDLE IS ASKING...!!! I'M COMPLETELY LOST....

Discussion Topic  RE: ..Neighbor gilr finished her mugrug - all by hand (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...Starry Sky - she actually sewed it all by hand .. 2 of the boys here know how to sew, and Anthony......

Discussion Topic  RE: ..Neighbor gilr finished her mugrug - all by hand (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
...and the other side .. she has a zip lock baggie here of things I have ready for her to fiddle wit......

Discussion Topic  ..Neighbor gilr finished her mugrug - all by hand (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..when the boys are all here in the Boy Cave, Destiny, 11, comes along with her little brother - and......

Discussion Topic  From Martingale - help for OSO (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
April 5, 2014 ShopMartingale | Books & eBooks | ePatterns | Freebies | On Sale Lend a hand: donate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
... I really likeed Xp - have had windows 7 for a maybe 3 years now, and I'm fine with it, but 8 is......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my anniversary... (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
... you have been a real delight on here too Angela, I'm so glad i got to meet you....

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..there's a print copy of the pattern available a few posts ahead of this one .. and it prints out o......

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by City/Sandie
..Thank you for posting that page of instructions ... only 10 minutes for real ......

» Refine Search
» New Search