Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 92
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1837 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~~Nest (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
Amazing that you get to watch and take great pictures.Beautiful view....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Mid-April back yard pics... (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
Just beautiful.I love the maple tree in the pot on the patio....

Discussion Topic  RE: Container Plants (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
I have,some lily bulbs,snapdragons,Tuberoses and new Pervian daffodils.I divided several plants into......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Lost Anything Due to Cold Winter? (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
I loss 2- 4 ft.Gardenias,sitting by the patio deck.Loss 2 starglazer lilys and 1 huge daisy plant on......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is it? (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
LOL,I keep finding new growth coming up by him dropping bulbs down.I have to wait til it blooms to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is it? (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
Thank you jmchab.He buys & plants things without my knowledge.We got to get together on this.LOL...

Discussion Topic  what is it? (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
My DH likes to buy bulbs,plant them and then dont keep the info on them for me.UGH,I keep all info i......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your favorite plants for pots? (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
So many good new flower ideas.I'm making a new list of try me plants.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spring are a-springing (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
VE,great pics,clear and true vibrate colors.I have been lurking & reading & looking at the pretty pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody heard from Zone9alady? (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
Hello everyone.I have lurked several times in the past few weeks.Wondering what everyone was up to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: I've been MIA (in General Decorating) by jackierenette
Hugs and THANK YOU all for the sweet comments. It hasn't been to hard on us,we all knew what was co......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  I've been MIA (in General Decorating) by jackierenette
I haven't been around since June and a little at beginning of July.I have truly missed reading posts......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your ideas for new gardeners (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
Save the flower/plant info guide that comes in the pots.I keep 1-2 of them in a big ziplock bag in m......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Weight Loss Issues (in Food & Entertaining) by jackierenette
I am a firm believer that those scales of weigh & height are too old and need to be redone.They are ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: sofa dilemma need input (in General Decorating) by jackierenette
I think it is time for this to go. You NEED & WANT a more comfortable sofa. It is YOUR decision, no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Senior Discounts! OT just for fun! (in Food & Entertaining) by jackierenette
I do have to say that many retail stores offer Senior days usually the 1st Tuesday of each month.Ann......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by jackierenette
Kim,prayers for strength & comfort to you and your children.This is hard I know(went throught he sam......

Discussion Topic  RE: I finally got new patio furniture (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
I like it.Lovely.Now you have enough room for all us board members for a visit.LOL....

Discussion Topic  a good laugh & talking about rain (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
I had saved this from here or FB.I love the M&M guys.This is so funny.I love it. We have been getti......

Discussion Topic  Flower festival (in General Gardening) by jackierenette
My DH was on the ParkSeed webpage and I was looking at SC festival page.Now is going on the ParkSeed......

» Refine Search
» New Search