Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  what's eating my butterfly bush? (in General Gardening) by luv2bake
Something is eating my beautiful butterly bush. The leaves are filled with holes. I'm afraid it wi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: what's eating my butterfly bush? (in General Gardening) by luv2bake
Thank you nance, I was just looking at it. I think I will have to try trapping them. Yuck!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: what's eating my butterfly bush? (in General Gardening) by luv2bake
Thanks for the help jmchab and mgt, but, I just went out, in the dark, to see if I could find anythi......

Discussion Topic  what's eating my butterfly bush? (in General Gardening) by luv2bake
Something is eating my beautiful butterly bush. The leaves are filled with holes. I'm afraid it wi......

Discussion Topic  Any info about this desk? (in General Decorating) by luv2bake
Can anyone give me any information about the style and/or age of this desk. I bought it at a thrift ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Any info about this desk? (in General Decorating) by luv2bake
Thanks for your responses. I didn't think it was valuable, but the pulls and angular frames around ......

Discussion Topic  Any info about this desk? (in General Decorating) by luv2bake
Can anyone give me any information about the style and/or age of this desk. I bought it at a thrift ......

Discussion Topic  any info about this desk? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by luv2bake
Can anyone give me any information about the style and/or age of this desk. I bought it at a thrift......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  any info about this desk? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by luv2bake
Can anyone give me any information about the style and/or age of this desk. I bought it at a thrift......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: French Door Refrigerator recommendation (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by luv2bake
I appreciate the recommendations, but it looks like a french door model is not going to fit in the s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: French Door Refrigerator recommendation (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by luv2bake
I did look at the GE Profile; glad to know that you are happy with it. It's only after you have the......

Discussion Topic  French Door Refrigerator recommendation (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by luv2bake
Can anyone recommend a brand of french door style refrigerator that they are happy with? Have you di......

Discussion Topic  RE: New refrigerator - ok to mix appliance finishes? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by luv2bake
Thanks everyone, seems everyone is in agreement to go ahead and start making the change and not worr......

Discussion Topic  RE: New refrigerator - ok to mix appliance finishes? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by luv2bake
Thanks to both of you. That's the way I'm leaning but always second guess myself....

Discussion Topic  New refrigerator - ok to mix appliance finishes? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by luv2bake
I need a new refrigerator and would like to get one in a stainless steel finish. My other appliances......

» Refine Search
» New Search