Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 90
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1782 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
beautiful quilt pvillelou......love it and your mom for tackling it......i have seen this before but......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
That's really pretty Ashley....and your quilting is stunning...

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
that's really neat Margot....I wasn't a part of your surprise......just wanted you to know that we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister's Quilt Show 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
I will be there.....we have a room booked at the rodeway inn in Bend....it's pretty difficult t......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
Wow....Lisa....I love your cottage....love the paper bag treatment....we were going to do that to ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
i got to see those quilts before i had to call it a day.... sorry i could not meet up with you.....i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister's Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
yes I am recovering pretty good.....taking life real ez.....and iff i can't hack it....i just go to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister's Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
Thank You Ardy....I am healing up quite quickly....it's just my strength that will take a lot of tim......

awwwwww I understand ardy....sorry but i do understand. I was assaulted a work a few weeks ago........

Discussion Topic  RE: Connecting Threads kits (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
I have bought things from them several times....and always happy with the fabrics and quality. good......

Discussion Topic  RE: "I Believe In Snowmen" - Halfway - Lets Show Collage Photos - Please Take Part (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
Thanks for showing pics....love all the beautiful work ....neat to see all the different colorways ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stolen Quilt Recovered-Updated 1-28 (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
WOW!! Good SLeuthing ,Sherry , and glad you stuck with it....and not let the guy off..... too many ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fish Quilt (pic) (in Quilting & Needlework) by msbananas
Nice work! I love it....you are very creative...

» Refine Search
» New Search