Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 64
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1265 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: April Birthday FQ Swap2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Mine went out in the mail a while a go. I can't remember what day I mailed it but it should have b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
My guild is having an event for quilters on the 26th. We are going to have a table with items for sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attn; quiltslots, bluesnail, diillm…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Quiltslot is away until tomorrow. I will let her know you want her when I talk to her....

Discussion Topic  RE: Block/Pattern Suggestions for a Cream/Brown Neutral Quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I like Fire Escape by Atkinson Designs too. that would make up nice in browns and neutrals. I trie......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Love it! Lucky girl!...

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Congratulations to you Pat!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I posted it above. Can you see it? Carolyn...

I made it!!!!!!!!!! Right down to the wire but like WQFC we got it done!...

Working on my binding!!!...

Mine is more than half way quilted. I should finish quilting it tomorrow sometime and then on to th......

I am pinning my layers together today! I might make it by the end of the month. Nice finishes ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: My new quilt hangar (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Very clever idea you have there!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Congratulations!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-20-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Great projects everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for advice finishing my portrait quilt of Tom Hiddleston (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Absolutely wonderful work!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Blocks from string swap-CBQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Very pretty! I like the black and white and any color. They are always so striking....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pricing a quilt to sell (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I agree, that is a good place to start. People do not realize the cost of the materials and that yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: A groaner for St. Patrick's day.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Good one Lois! Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♫♫♫ HGTV March BOM 2014 ♫♫♫♥♥♥♥ Febuary BOM Winner announced (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I finally found the time to put together my March block. Here it is...

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
This is 6 foot long. Both were an order that I recently completely all stash except the last border......

» Refine Search
» New Search