Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1142 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: last year's 12 days (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I wish I lived close enough to you ladies to help you out with the binding process. That is one of ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: August Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Happy Birthday August Birthday Gals! I mailed mine out yesterday too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Cross-Body Bag Strap Length (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Have a friend use a tape measure and hold you tote where you would want it to be and have your frien......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Words can not express the heartache that everyone is feeling for you and your family. May you feel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
My guild is having an event for quilters on the 26th. We are going to have a table with items for sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attn; quiltslots, bluesnail, diillm…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Quiltslot is away until tomorrow. I will let her know you want her when I talk to her....

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Congratulations to you Pat!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I posted it above. Can you see it? Carolyn...

I made it!!!!!!!!!! Right down to the wire but like WQFC we got it done!...

Working on my binding!!!...

Mine is more than half way quilted. I should finish quilting it tomorrow sometime and then on to th......

I am pinning my layers together today! I might make it by the end of the month. Nice finishes ever......

I finally finished my February UFO. It is going to go to the children & Youth for the foster childr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for advice finishing my portrait quilt of Tom Hiddleston (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Absolutely wonderful work!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Sad news to hear. I am glad Nicki got to spend the time there with her parents. Memories can bring......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I am hand delivering the birthday fat to Quiltlots and I mailed Ljptexas' birthday Fat yesterday. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
Margot, all of your friends are right there with you and you can lean on us anytime. Love,...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
I finished a Quilt for Kids quilt. I have done these a couple of times before....

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
So sorry to hear of your loss of your Dad. very nice pic and great memories! Go*d Bless you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by MountainLaurel
So sorry Nicki to hear of this news. Please take care of yourself and we will do the pra*ying for y......

» Refine Search
» New Search