Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (272 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
Prayers coming your way.I am so sorry to hear about all the pain you have had to go through. My tho......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I am sending T's & P's for you and your GD. What a beautiful girl. Will send you some block in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
So sorry to hear about your father. T'&P's coming your way to you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping your memories alive will help you all at this terrible time. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: T & P needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I am so sorry. Sending you and your family T&P....

Discussion Topic  RE: PAJAMA PARTY - Woven Snowflake - (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
Thank you for doing this class. I love my woven snowflake. You are a wonderful teacher and all you......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAJAMA PARTY - Woven Snowflake - (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I have a problem I did not get step 13....

Your both better than me. I am only on 82. I have been playing for about three weeks....

What level are you on?...

Checking in also and square is done....

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I really like these. I got a little behind for a while as my sewing machine was giving me fits. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I am here and I have a bowl full of Hershey's kisses to share....

Discussion Topic  RE: woke up to great news (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
Congratulations on your Granddaughter. T's & P's still coming your way....

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
86 on most days...

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I would like to do New Hampshire and Vermont....

Discussion Topic  RE: ouch! sharp needles (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
Adorable pincushion. Is there a pattern for him? I would love to make one. Mary Anne...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Grandparents (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
What great grandparents and pirates. I loved the idea of the chest trinkets. You are so clever....

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party - Crazy Quilt Placemats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
Thank you so much for doing this. You did a great job with the instructions. I got one done and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party - Crazy Quilt Placemats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
I am here and will attempt to catch up....

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party - TONIGHT!--Starting Now (7:00CST) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Heartmania
Great class, great teacher. Thank you so much for doing this. Mary Anne...

» Refine Search
» New Search