Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: want to replace old, dated paneling with ? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by mermaid01
Daisy: I had brown wood half paneling in my breakfast area next to my kitchen and painted it as it ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Washing Machines (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by mermaid01
Nettiejay: Just looked at the link you provided and it was interesting and exactly what I had been ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Washing Machines (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by mermaid01
Everyone! Thank you so much for the feedback on your experiences. I had been happy with the Sears ......

Nettiejay and noname123: Thank you for your replies and recommendations. I learned that the Sears ......

Discussion Topic  Washing Machines (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by mermaid01
I need to replace my washing machine and looked at the reviews, etc. online but none of what I looke......

Discussion Topic  RE: What color would you paint this room? (in General Decorating) by mermaid01
Hi, love the colors in your bedding. I think either a light green or a light gray. Don't have spec......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

» Refine Search
» New Search