Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 450
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8989 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● VOTING ● EXTENDED to 6pm (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Jean, you sound a little discouraged by lack of voting. I do intend to vote and I encourage all the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Self threading sewing machine needles (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Amazon and Joann sells them. I've never tried them. I have an automatic threader on my machine, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Oh wow, I am really impressed! It looks great! The fabric would go perfect in my great room for a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm celebrating (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Congratulations on #10! I'm so used to seeing familiar names here, yours being one of them, and when......

Discussion Topic  RE: DH is home (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
DH would be out trying to drive, lol! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
So sorry to read you have macular degeneration, but happy for you that it hasn't changed in 11 years......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Glad to read you're back home and recuperating. Good advice from others about the pain pills! Sendin......

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Look for a foot pedal on Ebay and save the shop money. If that doesn't work, at least you have a new......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Yes, Kay-Lin and Strings...you both are right. She did love snowmen. She sent me some snowmen earrin......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I was watching tv last night and she just popped up in my head. Funny how you think about someone th......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Loss of a Quilty friend (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
So very sad...maybe someone who remembers her and knows her board name can add it here....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: touching moment (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I haven't watched the video yet because I know I will cry. My memory isn't as good as it used to be.......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Terry, this is wonderful news! Have a safe trip home....

Discussion Topic  RE: your old VCR tapes to computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I need an external hard drive, just have never bought one. I was saving important things to Dropbox,......

Discussion Topic  RE: your old VCR tapes to computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I didn't know you could do this via the computer. How interesting! Once you get them on the computer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
My sister and DH both say "come" when it's obvious it should be "came". It's a pet peeve of mine. D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Add my name to the ever growing list of those who found this board via Simply Quilts! I joined in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
It's good to read some great news. I know your heart feels lighter, but you, my dear, must be exhaus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flying (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Since the trip isn't a lengthy one, why not put everything in your checked luggage? If you are talki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Basic sewing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
This is my least favorite sewing project! Mary Lou, I'll try the hammer method the next time....gre......

» Refine Search
» New Search