Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 451
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9006 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Marlena, keep us informed about her MRI. Sending prayers....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Congratulations, Gardenpat....and all the finishers!...

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I am conceding from the south. Only 3 more hours left? No way. I did get the top finished and the b......

I haven't started yet either, but not giving up just yet! ......

I've been busy doing a major spring cleaning. House is worse than it was when I started, so it's goi......

Jill, I don't see my name on the list, but #2 for me would be Lacey's quilt....

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I might as well go ahead and concede on this one too, as this is a king size quilt! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: **KC1930 HAS A NEW BOARD NAME--KC_1930** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Welcome "again" to the board. You already know all the rules, lol! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I ask you about your sewing machine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
My advice would be to start looking and once you are knowledgeable about pricing, set your budget. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished "Scrappy Mountain Majesties" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Evelyn, "forced into submission"...love it! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-14-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Mary Lou, your Mom would have been so proud of you. Beautiful quilt, love the colors you used and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Carol, thanks for the info. It is something I need to really think about....

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I have a king size quilt waiting to be finished...just need to pick out the backing. I started it fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market Find (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Wow, hooray for you!! You are so lucky, I would name her Lucky, lol. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Sending hugs and prayers to Nickilee and the family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
I'm so sorry for your loss...sending comforting thoughts and hugs....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you belong to multiple online groups? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
This is my favorite place...been here a long time! I do belong to a Pfaff embroidery group on Yahoo,......

Discussion Topic  RE: We have our WINNER for the February UFO Challenge!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Congratulations to all who finished, those who came close and those who just tried and finished a li......

Discussion Topic  RE: We have our WINNER for the February UFO Challenge!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
This was the original fabric for the OBW. Seven years in the making, but I'm so glad I got it finish......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Downsouth
Finished a One Block Wonder I started in 2007 for the UFO challenge. I doubt I would have finished i......

» Refine Search
» New Search