Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!!! Paint on old wood floors!!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Thanks Peri!!! Good to see you on here again!! Your piano is beautiful!!!! I will have to look for t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!!! Paint on old wood floors!!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Some of the spots were raised up some more like a smudge. It's the smudge ones that we are having a ......

The paint is mostly around the edge of the room so an area rug wont help . I still will probably use......

I want to get the paint off with out sanding the floors if I can. The floors are in great shape min......

Discussion Topic  Help!!! Paint on old wood floors!!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Hope someone on here can helps us out. I own an old house that my late husband bought. Our son pulle......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint on old hard wood floor...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
We've tried just about everything!!! Got a lot of the paint that was raised up off but still having ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint on old hard wood floor...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Thanks everyone. Where do you get Oops? Our Walmart doesn't have it. The paint spots aren't raised u......

Discussion Topic  Paint on old hard wood floor...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Hope someone out there can help me. I own a old house which we just found out has beautiful wood flo......

Discussion Topic  Help with a painting site!! Please!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
I need your help!!! I'm looking for a site where you can download a picture of the room you want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make new house decorating decisions (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Take it from someone who's been in your shoes...go with neutral colors for flooring. Do not go with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Oh my gosh how could I ever forget one of the best nights of my life? it all started one C when Chri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Since I live where the deer population is high there have been many famous people that come here to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Black Christmas Tree (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Didn't think I would like a black Christmas tree but your's could make me change my mind. Very prett......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tiffany blue and coral bedding? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Drywall guy is supposed to show up today. Won't be doing a lot of decorating. On a tight budget sinc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tiffany blue and coral bedding? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Thanks Ladies for all of your help. Looks like right now I will be working on my master bedroom! Had......

Thanks Froo!!! Love those rooms!!...

She started out wanting just tiffany blue and black. She also loves coral ,so I thought why not add ......

DD's bed looks a lot like the one in the 2nd photo....

Discussion Topic  RE: Battenburg roller shade? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
My other shade was not lined. I just want to know where I could find some fabric . Thought about usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Battenburg roller shade? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Do any of you know where I could find material and the sticky surface shades? Might have to give tha......

» Refine Search
» New Search