Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Thanks everyone !! He likes his white t because they are much cooler in these 100 degree days we've ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
My DS works on and drives heavy equipment at his job at the rock quarry. He wears a white t-shirt an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Thanks Cocok. I NEVER would choose a paint color based off of how it looks on a computer screen. I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Our local paint store carries BM and pittsburg paints. It's a family owned store and has been for ov......

I'm really liking that Gray Owl !!! Can you get paint fan decks at Lowes or Home Depot? I've asked f......

Thanks for all the replies!!! Altho I really like your ideas Beau, D D didn't really want to paint......

Thanks Annie!!! I really like both of those colors. I think the top one ( owl gray ) is more the co......

WOW these message boards are so slow compared to what they were when I first started coming here. Wh......

She goes to college about an hour and 40 minutes away from home and lives at college . She gets home......

If you go to the Rate my Space page on here and type in .. Hip to be square in the girls room search......

Yeah !!! I found a picture of the room now!!!!!...

This a really old picture of her room when we first built the house. She was 3 , she's almost 19. ......

Discussion Topic  Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Hi everyone. Looking for some advice on a nice shade of grey to paint our college age DD room. She ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your generation (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
My house looks like it might of!!!! We built our house about 15 years ago when hunter green was a BI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post card decorations (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
B. just because it would be easier to remember where each postcard came from!! What a cool collect......

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom paint color question (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
I like junk collector's idea. That would be so pretty. Since you don't have a lot of wall space ,hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: My house smells like cat pee and i don't have a cat!!! (in Pets) by Lori 79
Well I think I found the problem. I went down to the east room in my basement to get something out o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: My house smells like cat pee and i don't have a cat!!! (in Pets) by Lori 79
Thanks Bozie for your help! I have ran water down all the drains and can still smell it but not as b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat pee smell and I don't have a cat...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Well I think I found the problem. I walked into my east room in my basement and open one of the clos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat pee smell and I don't have a cat...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Thanks everyone!!! We have a walk out basement and it seems like I can smell it worse by the door. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search