Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (81 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Boos Jars!!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Dang I want to shop at your Good Will!!! So cute!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Yes I do but it's not working for me for some reason....

I can get them to paint . I just can't get them to save after I resize them! STINKS!! You would thin......

Ok I hate to be so computer stupid but I SUCK at the whole copy and paste thing! When I download my ......

Discussion Topic  Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
How the heck do you make your photo small enough that you can post it onto these message board now. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
I have pre-soaked the jeans in Dawn with no luck. It took some of the grease out but not all!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
The ONLY store I have close to me is a Wal-mart ( small) 7 miles away!! Next time I go out of town I......

I live in a rural area and have to drive about an hour to get to a bigger town with stores. I do hav......

No Costco around here!! Never even heard of it or TSP. I can't find Lestoil either!! But we do have......

Thanks everyone !! He likes his white t because they are much cooler in these 100 degree days we've ......

Discussion Topic  Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
My DS works on and drives heavy equipment at his job at the rock quarry. He wears a white t-shirt an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your generation (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
My house looks like it might of!!!! We built our house about 15 years ago when hunter green was a BI......

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom paint color question (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
I like junk collector's idea. That would be so pretty. Since you don't have a lot of wall space ,hav......

Discussion Topic  Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Hi everyone. Looking for some advice on a nice shade of grey to paint our college age DD room. She ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My house smells like cat pee and i don't have a cat!!! (in Pets) by Lori 79
Well I think I found the problem. I went down to the east room in my basement to get something out o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: My house smells like cat pee and i don't have a cat!!! (in Pets) by Lori 79
Thanks Bozie for your help! I have ran water down all the drains and can still smell it but not as b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat pee smell and I don't have a cat...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Well I think I found the problem. I walked into my east room in my basement and open one of the clos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat pee smell and I don't have a cat...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Thanks everyone!!! We have a walk out basement and it seems like I can smell it worse by the door. ......

Yes I'm using the air conditioner right now. Have been for about a month now. The guy that comes and......

The guy that came to fix my geo thermal had me go wash out the air filter. I do it almost everytime ......

» Refine Search
» New Search