Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My house smells like cat pee and i don't have a cat!!! (in Pets) by Lori 79
Well I think I found the problem. I went down to the east room in my basement to get something out o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: My house smells like cat pee and i don't have a cat!!! (in Pets) by Lori 79
Thanks Bozie for your help! I have ran water down all the drains and can still smell it but not as b......

Discussion Topic  My house smells like cat pee and i don't have a cat!!! (in Pets) by Lori 79
Ok all you cat lovers. How the heck do you get rid of the cat pee smell? I can smell this horrid sme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat pee smell and I don't have a cat...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Well I think I found the problem. I walked into my east room in my basement and open one of the clos......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Cat pee smell and I don't have a cat...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Thanks everyone!!! We have a walk out basement and it seems like I can smell it worse by the door. ......

Yes I'm using the air conditioner right now. Have been for about a month now. The guy that comes and......

The guy that came to fix my geo thermal had me go wash out the air filter. I do it almost everytime ......

Discussion Topic  Cat pee smell and I don't have a cat...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
I have noticed that our house smells like cat pee and I DO NOT own a cat!! I'm not a cat lover. We ......

Discussion Topic  HELP !!! Mice in my garage!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Hi everyone. I have a problem this year with mice in my garage. I know it doesn't help that our hou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint on old hard wood floor...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
We've tried just about everything!!! Got a lot of the paint that was raised up off but still having ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint on old hard wood floor...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Thanks everyone. Where do you get Oops? Our Walmart doesn't have it. The paint spots aren't raised u......

Discussion Topic  Paint on old hard wood floor...HELP!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
Hope someone out there can help me. I own a old house which we just found out has beautiful wood flo......

Discussion Topic  Help!!! Paint on old wood floors!!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Hope someone on here can helps us out. I own an old house that my late husband bought. Our son pulle......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Help with a painting site!! Please!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
I need your help!!! I'm looking for a site where you can download a picture of the room you want to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Oh my gosh how could I ever forget one of the best nights of my life? it all started one C when Chri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Since I live where the deer population is high there have been many famous people that come here to ......

Discussion Topic  Tiffany blue and coral bedding? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Thinking of doing my DD's room in tiffany blue and coral. Anyone seen any cute bedding in those colo......

Discussion Topic  Battenburg roller shade? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
Hi everyone!! It's been a LONG time since I have been on this board. I would like to know if any of ......

Discussion Topic  Water ring on my curtain!!!! Help please!! (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
I posted this over on the cleaning board too but thought I might get more answers over here. I have ......

Discussion Topic  Water ring on Curtains!! Help!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
How the heck do you get a water ring out of off white curtains with battenburg lace. My master bedr......

» Refine Search
» New Search