Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (664 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Out since morning - returned home at 4 PM - so ate a codfish sandwich and an orange - and am not hun......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Got a Costco chicken on Friday - ate that for 2 days - then, yesterday, I made a noodle/mixed veggie......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Common Cooking Mistakes (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Warming bread/ rolls in the oven - either too long or the heat is too high - and it's burned or too ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Common Cooking Mistakes (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Boiled down liquid and burned pan. If I've left the room, I can't hear the timer....

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Forgot to add - I always take milk with my coffee - preferably non-fat - but I will use the half and......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Haven't we discussed this before? I buy either Yuban ground coffee in cans for DH - and he makes hi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
I will wear a tight-fitting tank top under another t-shirt or blouse when at home - and in the winte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Totally agree, joy luck. I am past 70 too - and I'm not ashamed of my buxom shape at all. Comforta......

Good comments, Charming. I, too, change my clothes - I have at-home comfortable underclothes that I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I use Olive Oil in cake mix (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Of course, you can use olive oil - wherever the recipe calls for vegetable oil. But even if the rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
I was out to a cocktail party event - so DH had the leftover roast chicken from last night. I had a......

FFG - I, too, love a good Cabernet - and KYS - I love Pinot Grigio too. Anyway, no wine tonight. B......

Linderhof & FFG - you both have discriminating taste in wines, for sure. I don't usually indulge in......

Oven-fried cod fish, and sweet potato and white potato fries with salad. A nice bottle of Chateau S......

Birthday dinner for youngest son given by his wife - pizza and baked manicotti and I took an antipas......

Chicken Parmigiano and sauce with whole grain pasta and mixed veggies. Last night, I was gone at di......

Discussion Topic  RE: well, cake #2 failed (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
When I'm getting ready to bake something I haven't done in a long time - I check recipes on the inte......

Discussion Topic  RE: emergency ration suggestions needed! (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
I live so close to a major grocery store - that I or my husband could make a trip to the store in 20......

Discussion Topic  RE: are you a gourmet or what? (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Probably more a gourmand than a gourmet - though I do have a discriminating palate too. And I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Traveling Destination (in Food & Entertaining) by Seaborne
Though I've made several trips to Europe, cruised across the Pacific, on the Atlantic, the Caribbean......

» Refine Search
» New Search