Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 175
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3486 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye to all my dear friends (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
This feels so sad to me. As life as taken it's twists and turns, I have had less and less time to p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing for winter (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I'm with Emily, but a bit further up the coast. The wood has been delivered and stacked in the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: computer space finally completed (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Your computer space looks so cozy! It doesn't look officy (I don't think that is a real word, but i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Ahhhh, autumn! I love seeing the autumn decor! The leaves outside have begun their colorful transf......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I admire your posts.....I love it when people are authentic and type as they talk......long live sou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I put out a few autumn/ leaf plates on a wall mounted rack yesterday. That is all I will do until O......

Discussion Topic  Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Love was in the air at DS's wedding. It was a beautiful, sentimental ceremony followed by a big fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I have only had time to lurk, but I wanted to jump in and say that I have been enjoying all the MMFs......

Discussion Topic  What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Whoo hoo, we've been whirlwind busy getting our home and property reading for a wedding! Our son an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I am so sorry to read about the struggles of the last months and the passing of your dear MIL. You ......

Discussion Topic  Cottage? Cabin? Lodge? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I have really been enjoying the posts about cottages and cabins. I am hoping you'll all want to sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Very O.T. concerning income (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
IMO financial security goes a long way toward minimizing worries. That said, I do not believe that m......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I'm not sure when I first identified my decor style, but since my earliest days, I have always gravi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Update (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
What a beautiful update your kitchen is getting! The white cabinets, driftwood floors and fabric fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
So sorry to hear your frightening news. I'm adding positive Ts and Ps for you all....

Discussion Topic  RE: How many rooms in your house? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
All of our living is on one floor: mudroom (yes, that is a real room), coat room (another real room ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I, too, love a warm and cozy glow in our home. All year. The Christmassy items are always put away ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas UN-Decorating (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
We put up a real tree. When it comes down is determined by the health of the tree. When it begins to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Discussion (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Most of our holiday decor has been accumulated over our 30 years of marriage, and as many of you hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do attractive air vent covers exist?! (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Well, the good news is that attractive vent covers do exist. I agree that cost can be an issue. We......

» Refine Search
» New Search