Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 175
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3484 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: computer space finally completed (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Your computer space looks so cozy! It doesn't look officy (I don't think that is a real word, but i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Ahhhh, autumn! I love seeing the autumn decor! The leaves outside have begun their colorful transf......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I admire your posts.....I love it when people are authentic and type as they talk......long live sou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I put out a few autumn/ leaf plates on a wall mounted rack yesterday. That is all I will do until O......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Thank you zone9alady and justjosie. Yes, there was a lot of work and yes, the memories are the very......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Thank you all so much for your warm congratulations for the newlyweds! There were some blips along ......

Emily, Mary Ruth, lilsophie, Froo Froo and Strings yes, it was a wonderful festive event. DS and his......

Discussion Topic  Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Love was in the air at DS's wedding. It was a beautiful, sentimental ceremony followed by a big fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I have only had time to lurk, but I wanted to jump in and say that I have been enjoying all the MMFs......

Discussion Topic  What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Whoo hoo, we've been whirlwind busy getting our home and property reading for a wedding! Our son an......

Discussion Topic  RE: flowers to use in decorating our homes (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Emily, congratulations to your DGD and your family for her graduation from Bowdoin! Wow! Becca and......

Discussion Topic  RE: flowers to use in decorating our homes (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Our azaleas have gone by, but the lilacs and rhododendrons are still in bloom. Wild day lilies, wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Froo, you must be so happy with the results of your reno! It looks fabulous!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I am so sorry to read about the struggles of the last months and the passing of your dear MIL. You ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cottage? Cabin? Lodge? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Thank you for posting your comments and definitions. When we designed our home, we designed it to f......

Discussion Topic  Cottage? Cabin? Lodge? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I have really been enjoying the posts about cottages and cabins. I am hoping you'll all want to sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT. . .I'm a MIL! (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Congratulations! What a beautiful couple!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED LIGHT FIXTURE OPTIONS AND FAUCET....Bathroom progress so far. Pics (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Ooh! I love the new floor! Nice choice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Very O.T. concerning income (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
IMO financial security goes a long way toward minimizing worries. That said, I do not believe that m......

Discussion Topic  RE: My new design client (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Congratulations! No matter what the color scheme, I am sure the new nursery will be decorated with ......

» Refine Search
» New Search