Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 175
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3497 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Thank you Georgia Peach. Congratulations and best wishes to your DD with her wedding.....October is......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Froo Froo, your comment made me smile. I am happy to be a breath of fresh air and have a group who ......

KG, WWanda and Graciepj, thank you for your warm wishes. Even though a very sad situation prompted t......

Discussion Topic  What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Whoo hoo, we've been whirlwind busy getting our home and property reading for a wedding! Our son an......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I am super late to this party. I really enjoyed seeing all of your pictures. You have a lovely roo......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Oh yes! Years before we began building our home I began collecting ideas from magazines. I cut out......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is your favorite thing about the interior of your home? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Thank you Emily. There is no perfection but we sure are happy here. The newlyweds are adorable! T......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is your favorite thing about the interior of your home? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I love that from concept, thru construction and completion we created this home, based upon our nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Home security systems? * OLD post-advertiser kicked it to the top * (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Some systems have a "stay" feature which sets the door and window sensors, but not the motion sensor......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Home security systems? * OLD post-advertiser kicked it to the top * (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
We have a security system that was installed and is monitored by a company located in a nearby city.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Dogs (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
This is a great thread. I love seeing all your fur babies! I can not post pics, but want to includ......

Discussion Topic  Cottage? Cabin? Lodge? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I have really been enjoying the posts about cottages and cabins. I am hoping you'll all want to sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Very O.T. concerning income (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
IMO financial security goes a long way toward minimizing worries. That said, I do not believe that m......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I'm not sure when I first identified my decor style, but since my earliest days, I have always gravi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Update (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
What a beautiful update your kitchen is getting! The white cabinets, driftwood floors and fabric fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
So sorry to hear your frightening news. I'm adding positive Ts and Ps for you all....

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
I, too, love a warm and cozy glow in our home. All year. The Christmassy items are always put away ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Discussion (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Most of our holiday decor has been accumulated over our 30 years of marriage, and as many of you hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tomorrow is the day... (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
Exciting! I, too, am waiting for pictures!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by Maine Lady
You certainly have made good use of your time! Your basement transformation is absolutely beautiful......

» Refine Search
» New Search