Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (244 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-13-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Made a wallet for my daughter. When making it and following directions, I was not sure about how it......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Memory quilt - how to incorporate ties (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I am making a memory quilt for DH's aunt. Her husband of 56 years recently passed. I have some t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Memory quilt - how to incorporate ties (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Thanks for the ideas. I should have mentioned I only have 3 or 4 ties. Maybe a small block with t......

Discussion Topic  Memory quilt - how to incorporate ties (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I am making a memory quilt for DH's aunt. Her husband of 56 years recently passed. I have some t......

Discussion Topic  Finished Christmas quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Finished my Christmas quilt before Christmas! Barely, but I did it. Jelly rolls back with flannel....

Discussion Topic  Finished Christmas quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Finished my Christmas quilt before Christmas! Barely, but I did it. Jelly rolls back with flannel....

Discussion Topic  Ran out of fabric - don't know what to do (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I'm mking my SIL a quilt using crown royal bags. I was making a simple block with yellow flannel ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ran out of fabric - don't know what to do (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Sounds like a great idea! I'll give...

Discussion Topic  Ran out of fabric - don't know what to do (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I'm mking my SIL a quilt using crown royal bags. I was making a simple block with yellow flannel ar......

Discussion Topic  Pre washing red - how many times will this take? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I have some red flannel that I want to use as a backing. I have prewashed the material at least 5 t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad, bad mistake (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
you are one patient woman to take all those apart! I do a lot of 'un stitching' but not all at once......

Discussion Topic  Enabler alert - daily deal (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
The MO star quilt daily deal is a charm pack that would be good for themed mug rugs. creme and suga......

Discussion Topic  KIndle (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I received a kindle fire for my birthday- my family did not get a cover for it as they said they kne......

Discussion Topic  How would you qult this? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
How would you quilt this keeping in mind that I can only do straight lines. I am thinking I can man......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 12-27-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I prewashed the bags and all fabrics using color catchers. never have tried retayne, keep forgettng......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 12-27-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Quilt for son-in-law. Crown Royal bags and flannel. Back is flannel as well so nice and warm. I us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jelly roll quilt ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
I was not able to. A friend of mine did not like them together so after the top was together, she ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gifts I've made for Christmas (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Oh my, I am very impressed you did all that! They all look great...

Discussion Topic  RE: Voting Now Closed...Thanks Everyone (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Voted, good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpenters Star (in Quilting & Needlework) by wannaqlt
Beautiful and love the little doggie in the pic...

» Refine Search
» New Search