Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by ktz
I'm looking forward to the peeks (when Jean has time, of course), especially since I wasn't able to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk Stash (in Quilting & Needlework) by ktz
I store my stash in clear plastic tubs (shoebox and the next size up) by color. I've been nailing t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by ktz
Good luck, Jean!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by ktz
Great use of the eyeballs!...

Wow! That was a detailed peek!...

Gladly! It wouldn't be right to be missing Jean's quilt!...

Ooh! Looking forward to lots of lovelies to admire soon. Jean, thank you for the bonus squares!...

Wowza!...

I do see what you mean!...

These peeks have been beautiful and wonderfully creative this year! I'm looking forward to how diff......

Ooh... I love the peek. Jean, I sent my finished photo too!...

Mine is done, and I will have it in this week. My hang up is that I haven't measured it, and I alwa......

Woohoo! I finished the binding today on a long car ride. Now to wash, measure, and photograph....

Ooh la la! What a gorgeous star, and beautiful circles too! Jean, rest those eyes! Thank you for ......

Fun peeks!...

I'm finally making progress! How is everyone else doing?...

What a detailed peek! I'm intrigued....

Working, pondering, getting sidetracked by the start of school!...

Mine is not done... Basted and still waiting for inspiration....

Ooh, interesting!...

» Refine Search
» New Search