Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 144
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2871 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  can't find the full episode of this one nor the last one (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
and I google it and check each full episode or anything that looks like it and I get reviews,No full......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  can't find the full episode of this one nor the last one (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
and I google it and check each full episode or anything that looks like it and I get reviews,No full......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW JUDGES FOR NEXT DESIGN STAR (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
eventhough they have done their hardest to make vern and geniveve to seem appealing we know them. ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: The only good thing about this season: (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
I agree and if an episode is missed, well good luck in finding it. so why bother getting started...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Finale - Spoilers (does anyone still care?) (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
Can't find the full episode nor the previous. They do need a new designer. Can't believe I forgot ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: final three...!?! (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
depends on how warped the producers are thinking...

Discussion Topic  RE: Alice in LaLaLand (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
See now what nearly allof you said is why brooks or the other one is going to win. Actually it's be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vern's statement says it all (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
I couldn't watch this last episode and still haven't found that full episode. I've watched every oth......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Bland and boring"? How about "understated and elegant"? (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
I was for it too. I who change my color scheme at whim would feel confined with a choice color in ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm sorry but I don't get the Brooks love (in HGTV Design Star) by loverofdesign
I just want to say- remember how they just loved the pink ducks, and now that replica of a animal he......

» Refine Search
» New Search