Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (462 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Poll  Floor vases w/ grasses (in General Decorating) by cheekaboom
These are not plentiful in my area at the moment, but I expect to see a new crop emerge on store she......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Sherwin Williams Paint (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by cheekaboom
Like others, Home Depot has the formulas for many other manufacturers. If 'very close' is good enou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: radon mitigation disagreement (in Buying & Selling Homes) by cheekaboom
just josie, months later, thank you. I had read your experience and we went ahead with the less exp......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: radon mitigation disagreement (in Buying & Selling Homes) by cheekaboom
Update: DH and I took suggestions here to heart and had decided to fork over the extra money for a ......

Lots of good advice from so many - thank you! Let me address just a few of things that some of you ......

Discussion Topic  radon mitigation disagreement (in Buying & Selling Homes) by cheekaboom
My husband and I are under contract to purchase a home that was very close to being foreclosed on. ......

Discussion Topic  Who pays the commission? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by cheekaboom
If I'm selling my house on my own and a potential buyer comes to look at it and then mentions that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who pays the commission? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by cheekaboom
My apologies, relady. I kind of regret writing that whole follow-up now. In retrospect, now that I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who pays the commission? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by cheekaboom
For a little further clarification, yes my home was listed FSBO. I paid to be listed on the MLS. A......

Ah, I see. Thank you both for explaining; that makes sense to me. It seems that in reality, either......

Discussion Topic  Who pays the commission? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by cheekaboom
If I'm selling my house on my own and a potential buyer comes to look at it and then mentions that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having rough time figuring out area rug (in General Decorating) by cheekaboom
Discdogmom, here is my 2 cents. I really dislike the rectangular rug that you showed, both in regar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting my island (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by cheekaboom
I would start with a self-leveling primer to somewhat fill in the grain. Sherwin-Williams makes one......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

» Refine Search
» New Search