Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: re-grouting shower walls (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by WallCakes
I've never found a product that can clean the black stains from grout. Can you recommend something? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  re-grouting shower walls (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by WallCakes
We've got some dark mold/mildew on on grout in the shower. I've been reading about regrouting. The......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying pre-construction. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by WallCakes
Thanks once again for your replies and thoughts. We're on the fence about going through with a purc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying pre-construction. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by WallCakes
Thank you for all the great replies. We have been through finished as well as still under construc......

Discussion Topic  Buying pre-construction. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by WallCakes
We've been in the same home for over 30 years and are getting ready to sell. We've decided we want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting kitchen cabinets (in Real Estate) by WallCakes
Thanks metwo....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Thank you SurfNow. I really appreciate all the information you've given me. I guess we're going to ......

Ha! Your reaction made me laugh. Our house isn't even on the market yet. This is just a picture I to......

Here's a picture of the opposite side, so you can see it in all its' glory :P...

Thanks for the replies. I tried attaching a photo, but not sure if it took. The problem I see, is......

Discussion Topic  painting kitchen cabinets (in Real Estate) by WallCakes
Our home was built in 1979. It's been maintained, but not upgraded. We've chosen the route of not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Definition of a Comp (in Buying & Selling Homes) by WallCakes
Thanks for the thoughtful posts. You've given lots to think about....

Discussion Topic  Definition of a Comp (in Buying & Selling Homes) by WallCakes
What exactly is a comp? I understand what the term stands for, but how is it defined. For instanc......

» Refine Search
» New Search