Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (194 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Thank you, Elaine Too, for getting out the email with my address. If anyone else needs my info, plea......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Gorgeous quilt! Magnificent!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What items do you make for craft fairs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
We used to put a recipe card in the pocket, but I really like the cookie cutter idea. Often thought ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What items do you make for craft fairs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
KC: Sorry, just saw your post. This is the pattern I modify. Easy and fun to make! ......

Here's a diagonal QAYG. I resized it to be an avatar, so it may be rather tiny. Mug rugs were $4 ea......

Coasters, mug rugs and placemat/napkin sets sold very well in the VI. For mug rugs, I just sewed hal......

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP** (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Stay safe, KC! What a storm y'all have experienced ......

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP** (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
This Monday needed brightening, so I WIC'ed (wash/iron/cut) my bright bricks for this swap...

Like they say, KC, "Go big or go home" ... I'll be sending in the max for brights (10 sets of 10). ......

My 2 cents... These are great swaps. Don't be intimidated by all the directions -- they are really j......

Please count me in for brights, KC. You do an awesome job of hostessing -- thank you!...

Sent you a PM, KC. Your swaps are always OUTSTANDING and I hope it works out for me to participate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
44. I check in several times a week. Great site...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Tracking shows they arrived today. Still sending caring and hopeful thoughts your way...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Sending three bright blocks and many hopeful thoughts your way...

Discussion Topic  RE: Would appreciate some advice, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
The pattern is Pin Curls by Me and My Sister. The quilt shop where I took the class carried the pat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would appreciate some advice, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This is such a creative and helpful group! Definitely ruled out t......

Discussion Topic  Would appreciate some advice, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Took a fun class from Barbara and Mary of Me and My Sister. Their pattern calls for 4x4, about 64" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
This one, also mailed today (what was I thinking, going to the Post Office on tax day?!) representin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Thank you, NLK and Debbie, for all your efforts on this wonderful project! Here is my doll quilt rep......

» Refine Search
» New Search