Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (192 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
June blocks went out today. Can't tell by the cell phone picture, but there are 6 different fabrics ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Hi Quilter Jen. Just checking in to make sure you have my blocks. No need to post a pic (did so a ......

Second of two blocks for May...

First of two blocks for May...

What great quilts, terrimae!You are quite wonderful to give your time and talents this way...

Guess I was a little over zealous about resizing the pictures. They're not solids. It's two differe......

These are my April blocks, going out to Jen in tomorrow's mail. Thank you, QJen, for hosting, and E......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
This one, also mailed today (what was I thinking, going to the Post Office on tax day?!) representin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Thank you, NLK and Debbie, for all your efforts on this wonderful project! Here is my doll quilt rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Tracking shows my blocks were delivered today ......

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
In the mail! Can't wait to see what y'all have come up with!...

All fabric is washed/cut/organized. 2 sets sewn, but probably won't sew the others until just after ......

We just moved back to the states after almost 8 years in the Caribbean, and except for visits to our......

Oh... It was like potato chips; I just couldn't stop. Let's just say the three quilt shops in my new......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Week after week, I continue to be impressed with the creativity and talent of board members -- beaut......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►2014 HGTV CYOC Swap PHOTO'S◄◄ ..at end of thread. (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
These blocks are so wonderful! What great combinations you all chose -- so creative!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Blocks from string swap-CBQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
What a pretty quilt that will be! You selected such a great combination for this swap....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
I am also one who misses Alex A and someone who needs a break from a steady diet of House Hunters. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Some more July strips on their way to PVille Lou. Thank you for hosting!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
How nice of you to post them together. Not to worry: the 3 at the bottom are not February. They wen......

» Refine Search
» New Search