Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (218 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Sent my two for 2015 to Debbie today. Thanks for coordinating this wonderful project!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Please add me for USVI - thanks!...

I'm in for Nevada again in 2015. Thank you for all your efforts with this project!...

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Absolutely beautiful, Handie Ann !!...

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Being stuck at the "advanced beginner" stage, I've never posted here (and with photography skills at......

Discussion Topic  RE: "It's nice to meet you" Quilting & Needlework Postcard Swap (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Would like to participate. Sending you a PM. Thanks for coming up with a great idea and hosting!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Today's mail brought beautiful blocks and some helpful extra fabric from May Baby and Headie Lamar. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Very fun, PVL! Love the animal theme Played with some arrangements this weekend with the blocks tha......

Sounds great, RB!...

NLK's bright, happy blocks arrived. Even the name of your town made me smile -- we have a granddaugh......

Blocks from RoyalBoomer and FayeJean arrived today -- thank you! Pics to follow....

TerriMae, I think I got something to say to you, Your great Septembers, I really think Are too cool ......

Charming Sister's charming blocks. And not to worry, I'm a lot better at sewing than I am at photog......

ChLynn, I ChLove your blocks!...

Chlynn1129's BEAUTIFUL blocks arrived! Thank you - how great these are going to look with the loveli......

Terrimae and Charming Sister's beautiful blocks for September just arrived! Thank you -- will post a......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
another Flying Geese girl, here...

Discussion Topic  RE: CYOC String Block Swap -closed- (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
I vowed that this school year, I was going to major in science -- specifically UFOs. But since I alr......

Discussion Topic  RE: CYOC String Block Swap -closed- (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
What is your theme, CBQ? I'm thinking about participating, but need to factor in how much of what I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
That sure is a winner, "Hon"! Congrats!...

» Refine Search
» New Search