Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (255 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Another view of this September top. Hope to finish the next September top soon. How great that y'all......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
First top from September blocks! Thank you to all who contributed. Hopefully Linda will get better ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - 2015 Hostess - Participant Signups (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Not positive I can do all the months, but will make as many blocks as possible. Thank you, ElaineTo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do the UFO challenge next year? Hoping to move to the new site! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
I'd love to participate this year. Thanks for hosting -- what a great motivator!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party instructions -- Lined Christmas Stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Thank you for the scarf link!! I will need to watch it again (and buy some more Trader Joes dark cho......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party instructions -- Lined Christmas Stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Thank you so much, Lisa!!...

Yes. Fabric. But not knit/jersey/stretchy. That intimidates me, too...

Now, if you can explain how to make an infinity scarf to me, I'll really be in good shape!...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe this works! I've always avoided totes because to me there was nothing in......

Got it. Back on track...

Ok, I see I goofed. Go ahead and I'll catch up later. Thanks...

I'm sewing through all the layers, yes?...

Got it...

Ready...

Got it. Your directions are great...

All set with the last step...

Cuff is good to go...

All set with the loop. Great pictures, BTW...

I'm following along, too. Made crockpot chili for supper so something as silly as feeding my husban......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-23-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KaribbeanQuilter
Great costume! That is one lucky little grandchild!...

» Refine Search
» New Search