Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 169
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3373 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Cats Do You Have (in Pets) by JoW
3. 3 cat boxes, too. The 2 in the upstairs bathroom get used most and get scooped at least twice e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
Nature's Miracle for the carpet. A trip to the vet for the cat. Urinating outside the box can be......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Another, ewww that smell!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I second the Nature's Miracle. But you have to use it like the package says. SATURATE the smelly a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help, cat spraying (in Pets) by JoW
Don't just spray. Saturate. Get a pour-on liquid and pour it on the stinky areas. Use a lot. And......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help, cat spraying (in Pets) by JoW
Don't just wash. Deodorize. Use Nature's Miracle or some other pet urine removal product from a pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I carry as little as possible. Driver's license, ATM card, one credit card. Health insurance card ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Car first aid kit (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I think it probably depends on the motel. Hilton almost certainly has first aid supplies on hand. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Car first aid kit (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I rarely go more than 25 miles from the house, and am almost never more than 5 miles from a Walgreen......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
Ask the quilters on the Quilting and Needlework board. Your quilt is red and white. That complicat......

Discussion Topic  RE: getting rid of stuff i dont need (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I gave my encyclopedias from about 1965 to the homeless shelter. I don't care if the kids cut them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: life today v. life back in the day (!) (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I've had 10 home phone numbers and 3 work phone numbers. I have a hard time just remembering the cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lilys mission (in Pets) by JoW
Advertising is not allowed on this board. You're lucky. Moderation on these boards is almost non-e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clearing Negative Energy (in Environmental Living) by JoW
Sis2 - I don't think you were picking up on "bad energy". It is my opinion that you were reacting t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: "I be done seen 'bout everything" until TODAY!?! (in Food & Entertaining) by JoW
I think its now illegal in the US to sell cattle brains for human consumption. The prion that cau......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Another carpet cleaning issue... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I didn't see this topic when it was fresh. Ashleyrain may be right. I would clean up an organic st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Like My Mother! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
Everything. I cannot think of a single thing that I do the way Mom does it. And she complains non-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Purse? Organized? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I almost never carry a purse. I wear slacks with pockets. Anything that won't fit in my pockets sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT--when depressed with cold/snow--what do U do? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
For those who don't go out because they are afraid of falling on the ice - buy a pair of Ice Cleats.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dishwasher soap (in Cleaning & Organizing) by JoW
I use the WalMart house brand powder detergent. For a rinse aid I use white vinegar. My water su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let me set the record straight! OT (in Food & Entertaining) by JoW
Another issue is snow removal equipment. Southern cities rarely need it so they don't have much. N......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search