Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 165
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3290 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help re: stableizers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I would use French fuse. You can get it at Hancock Fabrics where the "by the yard" stabilizers are ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: So speaking of scraps... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Mine are jumbled in bins. I just dig and pull out what I need. I can't see myself organizing scrap......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
WOW! I thought I had a lot on my plate lately. I hope everything turns out to the good. I can't i......

Discussion Topic  RE: American Girl panties from a sock? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
We did this when I was a kid for our dolls. We used the toe. We cut the sock off as high as we wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Less thick than batting"....??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Hobbs Thermore batting is really thin. A felt square would work too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I use baby powder in my pounce. It's cheaper than chalk. When you mark something using chalk, a pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Mine is called "My Quilt Shack". We are building a house and my sewing room is coming inside the ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric: where to buy inexpensively these days... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Bed sheets may be a good option. Sometimes the fitted sheets wear out before the flat sheet does. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute freebies and a raggedy ann bom (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I tried to open the links to the Raggedy Ann blocks, but it wouldn't open. I'll have to try again l......

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnn's...Black Friday...grrrr (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Check the Hancock Fabrics site. All notions are 50% off on Friday. Thread is a notion, so guitterm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitty Block Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Maybe do them in cotton calicos instead of flannels....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleas in sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I would sprinkle the area with sevin dust...including the dog's area. It shouldn't hurt the animals......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where in the world can I find Mary Ellen's Best Press? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Hancock Fabrics...take a competitor coupon that says off any regular priced item. Hancock's does no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tee Shirt Quilts = how much to charge? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Look on my facebook page...Quilts & Embroidery is the page name. Feel free to like my page. I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Neat idea (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
If you had a second one, you could even put batting and cover it to use as a larger ironing area...

Discussion Topic  RE: Janome 3160 Thread Cutter (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Maybe the thread cutter is dull. It could just need a new blade put in it....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♫♫♫♫HGTV April BOM 2014♫♫♫♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
What are January, February and March blocks? Could someone PM me the links to blocks? I'm going to......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for old hand embroidery patterns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Look on Pinterest. You can do a search for those in particular in the search bar...

Discussion Topic  RE: Good fabric scissors? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
You can send your Fiskars back to them and they will replace them. I sent back my duckbill applique......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ironing Boards Not Mats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I covered a 2'x5' piece of wood with batting and fabric and attached it to the top of a woodworking ......

» Refine Search
» New Search