Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 166
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3304 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Good fabric scissors? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
You can send your Fiskars back to them and they will replace them. I sent back my duckbill applique......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Mine is called "My Quilt Shack". We are building a house and my sewing room is coming inside the ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric: where to buy inexpensively these days... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Bed sheets may be a good option. Sometimes the fitted sheets wear out before the flat sheet does. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dritz Basting Spray (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Hancock Fabrics carries a spray by Mettler that does not gum up your needle. It can be used to do ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnn's...Black Friday...grrrr (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Check the Hancock Fabrics site. All notions are 50% off on Friday. Thread is a notion, so guitterm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weirdest thing in your sewing room right now? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I have a huge stuffed elmo toy in my sewing shack. It was my DD's when she was little. She would l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleas in sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I would sprinkle the area with sevin dust...including the dog's area. It shouldn't hurt the animals......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who has an embroidery machine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I do, but have never heard of this site....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - I need some HELP, please !!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Have you tried Grandma's spot remover? It is sold at Hancock Fabrics. I'm not sure where eles to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Giveaway--Done--ONE MORE box left! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I got my box today! Thank you! I'll get a check written and into the mail to you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Giveaway--Done--ONE MORE box left! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I just sent an e-mail. I'm interested in 30's prints if you're getting rid of any of those. Let me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ? Panto's- Freehand & Automated Quilting Systems ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I have a Hinterberg original frame with a Brother PQ1500s machine on it. I recently bought the Hint......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your crafty/quilting goals this week 4-19-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
My goal for today was to embroider labels onto the backings of three quilts. I now need to set new ......

Discussion Topic  Remember making a BC quilt for Stephanie? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
A couple years ago, I collected pink/white blocks for Stephanie from this forum. I set the blocks t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ironing Boards Not Mats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I covered a 2'x5' piece of wood with batting and fabric and attached it to the top of a woodworking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute freebies and a raggedy ann bom (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
I tried to open the links to the Raggedy Ann blocks, but it wouldn't open. I'll have to try again l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitty Block Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Maybe do them in cotton calicos instead of flannels....

Discussion Topic  RE: My JoAnn's experience (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Thearica...I know, but the "aura" in there just feels bad. I felt it the first time I went in there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My JoAnn's experience (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
We got a JoAnn store here about three years ago and I don't like that store. I'm not just saying th......

Discussion Topic  RE: longarm support group (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilts"R"Fun
Yahoo has a "home quilting systems" page. You can discuss anything regarding machines, frames, tech......

» Refine Search
» New Search