Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (780 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehab Addict (in Favorite Shows) by Annett
Thank you, Charles! I've been waiting for Nicole to repeat those names for ages....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Ohhhh no! My new table (in General Decorating) by Annett
I don't think the iron + white cloth fix will work. That's usually recommended for a white mark caus......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Annett
I'm in Minnesota where we're hunkering down for a few days of record-breaking weather. And I have to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a waste. Recycle or Repurpose Instead of Trashing (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I went to an open house the other day and the moment I stepped inside, the realtor started apologizi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: wood flooring transition between 2 rooms (in General Remodeling) by Annett
If you're saying that the kitchen cabinets are birch (rather than the floor), I'd suggest looking fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Much to tip movers? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Annett
I didn't tip our movers because I didn't know it was the norm. I feel a little bad about it to this ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by Annett
I love how warm AND bright the space is ---just gorgeous!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with dark ceilings (in General Decorating) by Annett
I would prime it and paint it. But I wouldn't sand first, partly to prevent tannin bleeding which th......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first whole wall stencil (in General Decorating) by Annett
Really pretty, and I love the colors you chose!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Improving to sell (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I'm leaning toward option 2 since it's the cheapest choice and it would give the next homeowner some......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Walmart Complaint (in General Decorating) by Annett
So essentially, they're punishing us for taking the time to visit their stores. Great customer relat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Existing Cellulose insulation in attic - can I lay a floor on it? (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I've known people who've had insulation blown between floors (upstairs/downstairs) to alleviate nois......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you paint these columns the same color as the wall? (in General Decorating) by Annett
I'd use the wall color if they're clad in drywall, and white if they're wood....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with exterior door color (in General Decorating) by Annett
I think Froo Froo was right about the white door. It looks perfect now. About your entry, I recentl......

Discussion Topic  I know it's tacky, but... (in General Decorating) by Annett
I just finished installing a paper towel holder in my third bathroom ---the other two have had them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shattered glass and ripped metal. (in General Decorating) by Annett
Thank goodness you're well after such a horrific event. Take care of yourself, for all of us!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood/Tile or both? (in General Remodeling) by Annett
High schoolers can be really hard on a house --- the herd of friends, the sports gear, the fashion (......

Discussion Topic  RE: wooden base board cover up (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I remember that episode. Scott was able to install the new baseboard over the old so he didn't have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What have you Never? (in General Decorating) by Annett
Gosh, I just counted and I'm on my eleventh home, so it's going to take a little thought to come up ......

Discussion Topic  Painting Windows (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I've had some of the oak (--at least I THINK they're oak) windows in my basement replaced with vinyl......

» Refine Search
» New Search