Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (716 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's best? Move out or live in home we are selling? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Annett
I suggest you move only your best things back into the house, and store the rest. Keep your home unc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehab Addict (in Favorite Shows) by Annett
Thank you, Charles! I've been waiting for Nicole to repeat those names for ages....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Dining room chairs**UPDATE they arrived :) (in General Decorating) by Annett
What a great space! I love how you blended old and new, formal and informal, neutrals and colors. It......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Annett
I'm in Minnesota where we're hunkering down for a few days of record-breaking weather. And I have to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a waste. Recycle or Repurpose Instead of Trashing (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I went to an open house the other day and the moment I stepped inside, the realtor started apologizi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: wood flooring transition between 2 rooms (in General Remodeling) by Annett
If you're saying that the kitchen cabinets are birch (rather than the floor), I'd suggest looking fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Much to tip movers? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Annett
I didn't tip our movers because I didn't know it was the norm. I feel a little bad about it to this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by Annett
I love how warm AND bright the space is ---just gorgeous!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with dark ceilings (in General Decorating) by Annett
I would prime it and paint it. But I wouldn't sand first, partly to prevent tannin bleeding which th......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first whole wall stencil (in General Decorating) by Annett
Really pretty, and I love the colors you chose!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Improving to sell (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I'm leaning toward option 2 since it's the cheapest choice and it would give the next homeowner some......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with exterior door color (in General Decorating) by Annett
I think Froo Froo was right about the white door. It looks perfect now. About your entry, I recentl......

Discussion Topic  RE: wooden base board cover up (in General Remodeling) by Annett
I remember that episode. Scott was able to install the new baseboard over the old so he didn't have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by Annett
I've watched a few episodes and it (as well as Tarek and Christina) is starting to grow on me. But ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Which vacuum cleaner is the best? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Annett
I always buy the cheapest one I can find, with the highest amperage (power). That way, after a year......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW HGTV Show!! Pro-Athlete Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Annett
I watched an episode of "Scoring The Deal" last night, the one where the family moves to New York to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Small, Awkward Living Room (in General Decorating) by Annett
Nice room! How do you plan on using this space?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Neutral brown is getting boring (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Annett
Since you're still in the process of buying furniture, it might be wise to wait until you have your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on buying 1955 home... (in General Remodeling) by Annett
Not all flips are created equal. Before proceeding further, I'd do some research on the contractor t......

Discussion Topic  RE: granite counters; who'd of thunk it? (in General Decorating) by Annett
That is interesting. I had a similar experience with a leather sofa. The kids wouldn't sit on it in......

» Refine Search
» New Search