Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (868 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Another sheet question (in General Decorating) by Kathy_in_wlsv
no these were the "canopy" brand sheets that WalMart was selling a few years ago. the fitted bottom......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Another sheet question (in General Decorating) by Kathy_in_wlsv
A few years ago I bought sheets from Wally's and just loved them. They had sort of an envelope at th......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - How big is your town/county (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
We live in a village of about 4600 in a county of about 48,500. We are the largest village between u......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I put off answering this for a few days, because I am feeling REALLY sorry for myself this summer.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
we moved here Aug. 11, 1986. Strangely enough we ALWAYS moved on Aug 11.. So its been 28 years in ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I thaw my Lasagna before heating it? (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
Personally, I'd thaw it. I've made the store ones from frozen and theres always a cool spot someplac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cook Books (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I have 60+ I like to collect antique cookbooks. I have a Universal Cookbook from 1923 and an Ida bai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eating Alone In Restaurants (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
During the school year I make certain to have one lunch alone in a restaurant every week. I've neve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleas - any advice is welcome (in Pets) by Kathy_in_wlsv
We used to get horrible flea issues, but when Advantage was introduced the problem was pretty much o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: observation about cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I also had a copy of rocking my baby when my kids were babies, in the nursery near the big rocker.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheese...is it still good? (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
even if there is mold on it... cut the mold off along with about a quarter inch of the underlying ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: social customs (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I am dreadfully uncomfortable with hugging anyone but my nearest and dearest. I am intensely shy a......

Discussion Topic  RE: celebratory events in your area. (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
We have SOOO many. April we have the Lion's Club trout fishing derby. great fun, BIG prizes, catch ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
about every 3rd Friday night I make "Granny Taters" Start with 3 pieces of Italian sausage remove......

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I've had my wallet at least 15 years, a very nice Lady Buxton, that I love. I carry my driver's lic......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by Kathy_in_wlsv
the first thing I did was rip out the sheetrock in a wall the PO's had put up to divide the LR in ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Life for Unmarried College Educated People in Augusta GA??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I just went to GOOGLE and typed in "things to do in Augusta. this was one of the first responses. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Life for Unmarried College Educated People in Augusta GA??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I don't know about Augusta, but in any place you want to meet people, look for activities that are........

Discussion Topic  RE: carbon monoxide?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I imagine it was the discomfort of the trip, since busses usually have to be inspected quite closel......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
LOS, yes they count. On Sundays I like to watch "Hoarding, Buried Alive" while I putter around my k......

» Refine Search
» New Search