Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (899 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I've had my wallet at least 15 years, a very nice Lady Buxton, that I love. I carry my driver's lic......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by Kathy_in_wlsv
the first thing I did was rip out the sheetrock in a wall the PO's had put up to divide the LR in ha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Life for Unmarried College Educated People in Augusta GA??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I just went to GOOGLE and typed in "things to do in Augusta. this was one of the first responses. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Life for Unmarried College Educated People in Augusta GA??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I don't know about Augusta, but in any place you want to meet people, look for activities that are........

Discussion Topic  RE: carbon monoxide?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I imagine it was the discomfort of the trip, since busses usually have to be inspected quite closel......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
LOS, yes they count. On Sundays I like to watch "Hoarding, Buried Alive" while I putter around my k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
my parents always grew eggplant, but I never liked it until as an adult I tasted homemade Ratatouil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Ever Treated A Sick Stray Animal? (in Pets) by Kathy_in_wlsv
If you take a stray to the vet, it by default is no longer a stray, unless you are part of a feral c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
DH and I also both have Trac Phones. we use them primarily in the car to call AAA or let someone kn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Diner Lingo (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
When I was first a very young adult I worked in diners.. many diners all over the Chicago area. (In......

Discussion Topic  RE: Corn - Vegetable? of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
When corn hits the roadside stands around here often corn is all we have for supper.. well everyone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: food allergies (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I gave my kids peanut butter thinned with OJ at about 6 months. That didn't prevent middle DD from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Busy Night Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
Go to's are Eggs, Soup or hot dogs and kraut. always have the makings for those basics. Usually its ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is your favorite thing about the interior of your home? (in General Decorating) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I LOVE all our woodwork, lots of OLD oak woodwork with wide door casings and deep baseboards. I lo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Off beat family traditions (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
well, once a year in high strawberry season, we have strawberry shortcake and ONLY that for supper. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cooking stuffed peppers on the stove (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
also, if you have a slow cooker, you can use that, my stuffed peppers take about 4 hours in a crock ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Used Clothes (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
In our neck of the woods there are MANY little yellow sheds made exclusively for donating used cloth......

Discussion Topic  RE: HE (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Kathy_in_wlsv
I have a 12 year old regular top loader, extra large capacity not HE. it works fine gets everythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Asparagus - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
we had an asparagus patch for years and I really didn't like it. Yeah I know, nice fresh, teeny ten......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tomato - Vegetable ? of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Kathy_in_wlsv
The comic/producer Mel Brooks has a lovely story about growing up in NYC during the depression. His......

» Refine Search
» New Search